Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
Chikadibia K. Eze
helps you in your leadership.
Chikadibia K. Eze
Name: Chikadibia K. Eze
Title: Branch Pastor
Organisation: Insight Bible Church
My Desire has always been to see people come to know Jesus and worship Him from how they see me worship Him.
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Sometime ago I found myself trying to help people within my department in Church to explore the potentials of their giftens. My Senior Pastor notice and got me involved in the leadership of the Church.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I wake up between 3am - 4am. Pray and study, after which I start to get my Son's school package ready. When I'm done, I prepare myself too.
I drop him off at school by 7:30am - 8am, and then I get to the office by 8:30am - 9am.
Later I pick him up or send a friend to pick him up and drop him off for me at home or I drop him off and return back to the office.
Later in the evening, I do some reading and writing.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Patience is both the ability to wait and the quality of character exhibited while waiting.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Two kinds of faith by E. W. Kenyon.
Faith is required in the kind of business I do.
Without faith, we can't bring change to the lives of the people we lead.
It taught me how to build my faith and then transmit it to others
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be patient with people
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Taking the gospel of Jesus to the Muslims of Southern Niger republic