1. Our faith can move mountains. — Matthews 17:20
2. For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace. Romans 6:14
3. Matt 6:33: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
4. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
5. In everything he did he had great success because the LORD was with him. — 1 Samuel 18:14
6. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
7. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” –Francis Chan
8. Isa 40:31: but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
9. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. — Romans 8:28
10. For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
11. Matt 11:29: Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
12. Encouraging Scriptures of Peace to Calm Fear and Anxieties
13. Phil 4:19: And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
14. “If you can’t fly, then run, If you can’t run, then walk, If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” –Martin Luther King Jr.
15. Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Hebrews 13:1
16. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8
17. Phil 4:7: And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
18. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ Mark 12:30
19. But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
20. Isa 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
21. I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. Psalm 130:5
22. “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.” — Genesis 1:1
23. “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’”
24. Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. Matthew 6:19
25. Blessed are those who do not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers Psalms 1:1
26. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves Philippians 2:3
27. “Brethren, pray for us.” — 1 Thessalonians 5:25
28. Acts 18:10: For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.”
29. For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future'. Jeremiah 29:11
30. Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body. Ephesians 4:25
31. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17
32. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
33. Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
34. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. — James 4:8
35. Rom 10:9: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
36. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. Isaiah 5:20
37. 2 Cor 12:9: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
38. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. — Hebrews 11:1
39. When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. — Psalm 56:3
40. Have you experienced so much in vain – if it really was in vain? Galatians 3:4
41. Matt 5:16: In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
42. Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31
43. Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance. Jude 1:2
44. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
45. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4
46. Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6
47. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. John 15:13
48. Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the heart of fools.
49. Ps 133:2: It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down upon the collar of his robes.
50. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good: His love endures forever.
51. Eph 2:9: not by works, so that no one can boast.
52. Acts 4:12: Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
53. Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
54. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26
55. Rom 3:23: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
56. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10
57. Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly. John 7:24
58. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5
59. “To keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ … he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,” — 1 Timothy 6:14-16
60. Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
61. “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” — Isaiah 41:10
62. “Don’t fear, because I am with you; don’t be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will surely help you; I will hold you with my righteous strong hand.”
63. Recalling your tears, I long to see you, so that I may be filled with joy. 3 Timothy 1:4
64. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of the Father.
65. “For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." Isaiah 55:12
66. Accept those whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. Romans 14:1
67. A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22
68. Gal 5:23: gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
69. For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory. Deuteronomy 20:4
70. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds Hebrews 10:24
71. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
72. Gen 1:27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
73. The Lord bless you and keep you. — Numbers 6:24
74. “Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the LORD.” — Psalm 31:24
75. We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 1:3
76. Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. Matthew 7:15
77. Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint; but blessed are those who heed wisdom's instruction. Proverbs 29:18
78. And to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness 2 Peter 1:6
79. Phil 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
80. So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
81. “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
82. Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
83. “Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is, and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain. What was once foolishness to us—a crucified God—must become our wisdom and our power and our only boast in this world.” –John Piper
84. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
85. “Glory to God, who is able to do far beyond all that we could ask or imagine by his power at work within us.”
86. If I speak in human or angelic tongues, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 1 Corinthians 13:1
87. Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Ephesians 6:10
88. In uncertain times, innovation, transformation and even acceleration are more important for businesses than ever.
89. “Everything should be done in love.”
90. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
91. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls. 1 Peter 1:8-9
92. “We love because he first loved us.” — 1 John 4:19 (NIV)
93. Heb 11:1: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
94. John 5:24: “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
95. For nothing will be impossible with God. Luke 1:37
96. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Romans 12:18
97. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12:9
98. May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace. Psalm 29:11
99. Rom 8:39: neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
100. Gen 1:26: Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
101. For the LORD is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Psalm 84:11
102. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us” –Augustine
103. Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
104. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Romans 5:5
105. Matt 28:18: Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
106. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. — Hebrews 10:23
107. They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 1 John 4:5
108. “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face...we must do that which we think we cannot." –Eleanor Roosevelt
109. 1 John 3:16: This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.
110. I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
111. “So welcome each other, in the same way that Christ also welcomed you, for God’s glory.”
112. Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. Psalm 16:9
113. 1 Pet 3:15: But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
114. 2 Tim 3:16: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
115. A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13:34-35
116. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
117. Do not judge, or you too will be judged. Matthew 7:1
118. Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8
119. Isa 41:10: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
120. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
121. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
122. Acts 2:38: Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
123. Jas 1:2: Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
124. The White Lotus' Star Beatrice Grannò Teases Season Two Finale
125. “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” — Romans 6:23
126. Jas 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
127. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Isaiah 40:29
128. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
129. Josh 1:9: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
130. Matt 11:28: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
131. You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11
132. So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. John 16:22
133. When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.
134. “He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.”
135. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
136. But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength.
137. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:33
138. Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak. 1 Corinthians 8:9
139. “Now faith, hope, and love remain—these three things—and the greatest of these is love.”
140. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
141. “The Lord will fight for you. All you have to do is keep still.” — Exodus 14:14
142. You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, Psalm 30:11
143. John 14:27: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
144. Heb 11:6: And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
145. Heb 4:15: For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin.
146. And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
147. “...Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer” — Romans 12:12
148. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12
149. John 14:6: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
150. “Love is patient, love is kind, it isn’t jealous, it doesn’t brag, it isn’t arrogant, it isn’t rude, it doesn’t seek its own advantage, it isn’t irritable, it doesn’t keep a record of complaints, it isn’t happy with injustice, but it is happy with the truth.”
151. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Ephesians 4:31
152. “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.” — Matthew 5:14
153. Atsuko Okatsuka Talks First HBO Comedy Special 'The Intruder'
154. Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. James 5:13
155. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” — Philippians 4:13
156. Acts 1:8: But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
157. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
158. “Love should be shown without pretending. Hate evil, and hold on to what is good.”
159. No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
160. Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. Matthew 7:13
161. John 13:35: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
162. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Matthew 5:9
163. John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
164. God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.
165. Isa 55:8: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
166. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
167. John 11:25: Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
168. “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” — Proverbs 3:5
169. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. Ephesians 5:11
170. Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. — Psalm 37:4
171. There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens Ecclesiastes 3:1
172. Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love. — 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
173. Be very careful, then, how you live – not as unwise but as wise. Ephesians 5:15
174. 2 Cor 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
175. Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29
176. “I can endure all these things through the power of the one who gives me strength.”
177. Stop being angry and don’t try to take revenge. I am the LORD, and I command you to love others as much as you love yourself. (CEV) — Leviticus 19:18
178. But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
179. Mic 6:8: He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
180. “Finally, be strengthened by the Lord and his powerful strength.”
181. being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6
182. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. John 10:11
183. Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4
184. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Philippians 4:13
185. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. John 15:11
186. Heb 4:16: Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
187. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, Galatians 5:22
188. Rom 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
189. 2 Timothy 1:7 - For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
190. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12
191. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
192. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 1 Timothy 6:10
193. “I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.” — Psalm 119:11
194. Heb 4:12: For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
195. 2 Cor 5:21: God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
196. For the Lord takes delight in His people; He crowns the humble and salvation.
197. John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
198. Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character." 1 Corinthians 15:33
199. Eph 2:8: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
200. I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. John 16:33
201. “For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.” — 1 John 5:3
202. Chip and Joanna Gaines Sued for Breach in Contract for Book Deal
203. But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. Isaiah 43:1
204. “This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.”
205. Ps 133:1: How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
206. “May the God of endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude toward each other, similar to Christ Jesus’ attitude.”
207. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in faith so that you overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
208. Gal 2:20: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
209. John 16:33: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
210. Col 3:23: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,
211. Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
212. Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
213. And to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 2 Peter 1:7
214. The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2
215. For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7
216. “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile” –Max Lucado
217. Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy. 1 Corinthians 14:1
218. Ps 133:3: It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
219. “So what are we going to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?”
220. What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? Romans 6:1
221. For everyone who asks receives; those who seek find; and to those who knock, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:8
222. Beatrice Grannò stars as Mia in HBO's 'The White Lotus.' The actor joins Trending to talk about her character and the season finale.
223. Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds James 1:2
224. Rom 15:13: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
225. John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
226. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. — Matthew 6:33
227. For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God. 1 Corinthians 11:12
228. 1 John 1:9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
229. “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” –Chuck Swindoll
230. And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:22-24
231. Rom 10:17: Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
232. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
233. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 1 Corinthians 13:4
234. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. —John 1:9
235. As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; in Jerusalem you shall find your comfort.
236. For I know the plans I have for you ... plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
237. Gal 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
238. “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” –Lysa Terkeurst
239. Josh 1:8: Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
240. “The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts him. I was helped, my heart rejoiced, and I thank him with my song.”
241. I have the right to do anything, you say – but not everything is beneficial. I have the right to do anything – but I will not be mastered by anything. 1 Corinthians 6:12
242. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
243. Psalm 34:4 - I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.
244. You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness.
245. Make level paths for your feet, so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed. Hebrews 12:13
246. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
247. “Be happy in your hope, stand your ground when you’re in trouble, and devote yourselves to prayer.”
248. 2 Tim 1:7: For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
249. For the LORD your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords. — Deuteronomy 10:17
250. “You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read.” –John MacArthur
251. John 3:17: For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
252. Elon Musk Briefly Loses Worlds Richest Title
253. Matt 11:30: For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
254. Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. John 17:17
255. Give thanks to the LORD for He is good: His love endures forever. — Psalm 107:1
256. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
257. Eph 2:10: For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
258. But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
259. Rom 12:1: Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.
260. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
261. Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12
262. “Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins.” — Proverbs 10:12
263. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness Galatians 5:22
264. Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Romans 12:9
265. Because of the truth, which lives in us and will be with us forever 2 John 1:2
266. What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you? James 4:1
267. 27."In the beginning, was the word and the word was with God and the word was God." — John 1:1
268. For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
269. 2 Pet 1:4: Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
270. Rejoice always. — 1 Thessalonians 5:16
271. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33
272. “Taste and see how good the Lord is! The one who takes refuge in him is truly happy!”
273. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. — Ephesians 4:32
274. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. — Romans 15:13
275. Prov 3:6: in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
276. “The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.” — Psalm 145:9
277. Warn divisive people once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. Titus 3:10
278. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34
279. John 1:12: Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
280. The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? Jeremiah 17:9
281. This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
282. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8
283. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
284. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
285. Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1
286. “Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.” — Psalm 37:5
287. Matt 28:20: and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
288. And above all things have fervent love for one another, for love will cover a multitude of sins.
289. Eph 3:20: Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
290. Gen 1:1: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
291. For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge 2 Peter 1:5
292. “Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." — James 4:7
293. Be strong and take heart, all who hope in the Lord.
294. For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. — Galatians 3:26
295. For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
296. The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. — Lamentations 3:22-23
297. So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 1 John 4:16
298. I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. Romans 6:17
299. For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God Romans 3:23
300. 1 Cor 10:13: No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
301. “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.’”
302. God promises can encourage us when we lose hope. These Scriptures will remind you of the hope that we have in Jesus Christ - a hope for eternity but also a hope for today to be blessed and favored!
303. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 1 Timothy 6:7
304. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, Ephesians 1:13
305. “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” — John 10:11
306. Heb 12:2: Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
307. Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
308. Related: 25 Christmas Prayers and Blessings
309. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
310. Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 2 Corinthians 9:6
311. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. Thessalonians (1) 5:6
312. Heb 13:5: Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
313. “For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.” — Acts 18:10
314. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
315. “Commit your works to the LORD And your plans will be established.” — Proverbs 16:3
316. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8
317. “This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.” — Psalm 118:24
318. “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” –Matt Chandler
319. The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Psalm 118:14
320. Heb 12:1: Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
321. Psalm 28:7 - The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
322. Brad Pitt Sells 60 Percent of Plan B Production Company
323. Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24
324. I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18
325. John 16:33 - I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
326. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. Psalm 94:19
327. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:10
328. “I give thanks to you that I was marvelously set apart. Your works are wonderful—I know that very well.”
329. Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
330. Phil 1:6: being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
331. “Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life.” –Charles Stanley
332. My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry James 1:19
333. Heb 10:25: Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
334. For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich will fade away even while they go about their business. James 1:11
335. Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18
336. Isa 53:6: We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
337. But Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' — Matthew 19:26
338. “Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.” — Colossians 3:2
339. A faithful man shall abound with blessings.
340. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. — John 4:18
341. Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst? 1 Corinthians 3:16
342. There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 1 Corinthians 12:4
343. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, 1 Peter 1:8
344. The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
345. Phil 4:8: Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
346. The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
347. The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. –Abraham Lincoln
348. They joy before thee according the joy in the harvest.
349. John 15:13: Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
350. Rom 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
351. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
352. Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. 1 Corinthians 12:14
353. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
354. There is no fear in love; for perfect love casteth out fear.
355. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, Colossians 1:11
356. Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:8
357. Let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
358. What good will it be for you to gain the whole world, yet forfeit your soul? Or what can you give in exchange for your soul? Matthew 6:26
359. “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” — Psalm 27:12
360. You have been born anew, not from perishable but from imperishable seed, through the living and abiding word of God.
361. Old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
362. I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
363. If God is your partner, make your plans BIG! –D.L. Moody
364. And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Hebrews 11:6
365. Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
366. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:2
367. Why innovation is key to surviving uncertainty
368. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:5
369. Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:29-31
370. Psalm 37:4 - Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
371. You see that people are justified by what they do and not by faith alone. James 2:24
372. But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you Matthew 5:44
373. The mind controlled by the sinful nature is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:6
374. “God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.” –Tony Evans
375. “Be happy with those who are happy, and cry with those who are crying.”
376. “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...” — Romans 3:23
377. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. — John 15:13
378. One Good Thing: 13 Strangers Take a Road Trip
379. Acts 18:11: So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.
380. Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him. Psalm 34:8
381. Mark 11:24 - Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
382. Col 3:12: Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
383. Ps 37:4: Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
384. 15."For we live by faith, not by sight." — 2 Corinthians 5:7
385. Continuous effort -- not strength nor intelligence -- is the key to unlocking our potential. –Winston Churchill
386. “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.” Isaiah 12:2
387. A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34
388. And Jesus answered them, 'Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen. And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.' Matthew 21:21-22
389. Isa 53:4: Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.
390. 1 Pet 5:7: Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
391. A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22
392. Acts 18:9: One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
393. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21
394. “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.” — Psalm 23
395. A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance Ecclesiastes 3:4
396. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
397. Rom 8:38: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
398. Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord! Psalm 31:24
399. I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
400. Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. 1 Peter 3:8
401. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Matthew 5:6
402. “The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.”
403. “Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.” — Psalm 56:3
404. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Colossians 3:14
405. What good is it for you to gain the whole world, yet forfeit your soul? Mark 8:36
406. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline. — 2 Timothy 1:7
407. Rom 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
408. “Pursue the Lord and his strength; seek his face always!”
409. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. — Philippians 4:6
410. But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you. Psalm 5:11
411. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18
412. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Matthew 5:7
413. “I’ve said these things to you so that you will have peace in me. In the world you have distress. But be encouraged! I have conquered the world.”
414. With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, Ephesians 4:2
415. For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning. Psalm 30:5
416. Isa 26:3: You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
417. Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Proverbs 4:23
418. 1 Pet 2:24: He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
419. We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away. Hebrews 2:1
420. “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'” –Billy Graham
421. Jas 5:16: Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
422. Rom 12:2: Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
423. Matt 22:37: Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
424. Phil 4:13: I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
425. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' Matthew 22:39
426. Jas 1:3: because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
427. “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies.” –Hudson Taylor
428. So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! 1 Corinthians 10:12
429. See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1
430. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. John 3:6
431. Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.
432. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. –Helen Keller
433. “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him” –John Piper
434. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
435. Matt 28:19: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
436. 1 Cor 6:19: Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
437. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” –Mother Teresa