450 Wise Broken Heart Quotes To Help You Heal (2023)
Updated: Jan 15
1. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C.S Lewis
2. “I wish I were a little girl again because skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart.” – Julia Roberts
3. The hottest love has the coldest end.
4. “The heart will break, but broken live on.” — Lord Byron
5. “I’m not crying because of you; you’re not worth it. I’m crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are.” ― Steve Maraboli
6. “I will never regret you or say I wish I’d never met you. Because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed.” — Bob Marley
7. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
8. “Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.” — Wallace Stegner
9. “All I wanted was to break your walls. All you ever did was wreck me.” — Miley Cyrus, “Wrecking Ball”
10. “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.” – Patti Roberts
11. “Out of the millions and millions of people that inhabit this planet, he is one of the tiny few I can never have.” — Tabitha Suzuma, Forbidden