1. “You will always pass failure on your way to success.”– Mickey Rooney
2. Whether you feel like it or not, always give your best in whatever you do. Don’t give room to excuses or imagined hurdles, and you’ll enjoy the rewards.
3. No one understands your dreams better than yourself, so strive to make them come through with everything you’ve got.
4. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.”
6. You still don’t realize the power of your potential. And I hope you do soon because the world needs your kind of magic.
7. “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” – Winston S Churchill
8. “Get off your phone!”
9. A lot of people will give you advice but the best thing to do is to have goals and then listen to your heart and have a goal. Whether that goal is getting into a good college or starting a part-time job to save for your future, keep your head down and focus on what matters to you the most. Everything else is just background noise.
10. “Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success.” – JK Rowling
11. “There’s bravery in being soft.”
12. “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. When I feel pain, that’s when I start counting, because that’s when it really counts.”
13. “If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”
14. “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.”– Yogi Berra
15. “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.”
16. “The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you’re no longer willing to stay where you are.”
17. Always remember that you’re the only one who can hold yourself back. Even when the storm comes at you from all angles, you’re still in control.
18. It might not make sense now, but you’ll soon discover that the most important thing in life is the number of times you fall and get back up again.
19. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember…the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford.
20. “When you replace ‘why is this happening to me’ with ‘what is this trying to teach me?’ Everything shifts.” – Unknown
21. “If we don’t shape our kids, they will be shaped by outside forces that don’t care what shape our kids are in.”—Dr. Louise Hart
22. “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” — Henry Ford
23. A good life may seem far away, but it’s not impossible to attain. Greatness will be yours if you have the strength and determination to work for it.
24. For me, you’re enough, and I don’t wish that you’d be like anyone else. Your birth was intentional, and so is my love for you, son.
25. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”- Hellen Keller
26. “Being confident means believing in yourself. Ego means needing to prove that you’re better than other people.”-Barbara De Angelis
27. “Pick up your room!”
28. “Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.”
29. “I see so many gifts in you.”
30. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ’I will try again tomorrow’.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
31. Amazing things will happen. All you have to do is to believe in how awesome you truly are.
32. Son, success isn’t something that happens by accident or wishes. It’s the result of working hard and never giving up.
33. “You’re going to be late!”
34. Son, the truth is that if your goals are important to you, you’ll find the time and opportunities you need to realize them.
35. Today and every other day, don’t wish for a certain kind of life without working for it. You can get a good life because the people already living it don’t have two heads.
36. … the years will rush by, and one day you will be watching your son as a man, and feeling incredibly proud that he is caring, safe, making a contribution, and hopefully going far beyond you in the scope of his life.Steve Biddulph, Raising Boys
37. “Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.”—Robert Fulghum
38. “We all have a choice, after all, to be our own person, to be the person we wish to be.” ― Melanie Dickerson
39. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E Cummings.
40. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.”
41. “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow. Today is the right day to Love, Believe, Do and mostly Live.”
42. Regardless of how you feel or what people say, you’re a fine young man who’s intelligent enough to change the world in a big way.
43. If you don’t learn to make a move, you’re going to miss a hundred per cent of the chances you don’t take. Get up and get going, son.
44. “Of course, I feel too much; I’m a universe of exploding stars.”
45. “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.”
46. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” – Henry Ford
47. As cliche as it sounds, time truly waits for no one. Do all you want to do now and shove the excuses aside. In the end, you’ll be thankful that you did.
48. That’s when some of the most inspirational moments of life will be forged.
49. I know you can do it because I’m yet to meet a more determined and hardworking teenager like you. I’m cheering for you, son!
50. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.”
51. “Never sacrifice three things: Your family, your heart or your dignity.”
52. The world is full of opportunities, and they’re yours for the taking if you want. Remember that nothing is standing in your way except you.
53. “The reality is that most of us communicate the same way that we grew up. That communication style becomes our normal way of dealing with issues, our blueprint for communication. It’s what we know and pass on to our own children. We either become our childhood or we make a conscious choice to change it.”—Kristen Crockett
54. “I am too intelligent, too demanding, and too resourceful for anyone to be able to take charge of me entirely. No one knows me or loves me completely. I have only myself.”
55. “Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. They are a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck.” — Proverbs 1:8-9
56. “On his teenage son: To be honest, I’m not sure the same kid comes home each night.”
57. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.”
58. “The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller.
59. “Even on your worst days, you are always worth love and respect. Don’t ever settle for anything less.”
60. Son, always remember to set your pace and pursue your adventures. It is how you’ll lead a happy and healthy life.
61. Son, every time you fail, you learn something new that’ll help you achieve your goals. Don’t let failure deter you!
62. It’s okay to feel intimidated sometimes. However, what isn’t okay is to cower in fear and not try to live the life you’ve imagined for yourself.
63. “One of the cruelties of teenage hood is that you’ll never know what your parents were really like at your age, and they’ll never accurately remember.” – Una LaMarche.
64. “‘I’m not who that guy says I am. I’m not who that girl says I am. I’m not who social media likes and comments say I am. I’m not who the grades, to-do lists, messes, and mess ups say I am. I’m not who the scale says I am or the sum total of what my flaws say I am. I’m going to stop flirting with the unstable things of this world so I can fall completely in love with You. I am loved. I am held. I am Yours. I am forever Yours.’ The more intimacy like this that I have with God, the more secure my true identity is." — Lysa TerKeurst
65. “You have to be authentic, you have to be true, and you have to believe in your heart.” – Howard Schultz.
66. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
67. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”-Robert H. Schuller
68. Failure will come but don’t let it stop you, son. You should always try out different approaches until you get your desired result.
69. “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.”
70. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.”– Stephen Hawking
71. “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
72. But good grades will get you a good LIFE. Likes or life, your choice.
73. “Note to self: self-love isn’t selfish.” –Dua Lipa
74. “The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” — Samuel Johnson
75. Why is teenage life the best?
76. Deciding to transform your life is the first step; the next one is taking action. Be bold and daring, have faith in yourself, and you’ll achieve anything.
77. “Most of the time, I have absolutely no idea what the hell I’m doing in life, and I’m learning that’s okay.”
78. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
79. “Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.” – LeBron James
80. “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It is time to take ownership in our success.”
81. Colleges take students with good grades. Good grades come to students who work hard. As you can see, looking pretty or hanging out with the ‘cool peeps’ has nothing to do with how far you can go in life.
82. “I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way (s)he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”– Maya Angelou
83. Challenge yourself every day to do something new. You already have potential inside you; you need to unlock them for the world to see.
84. “The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow…”
85. “Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.”
86. “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.”– H.Jackson Brown Jr.
87. “If you are always trying to be normal, you’ll never know how amazing you can be.” –Maya Angelou
88. You’re made from the finest and strongest materials, so you can win over anything that comes your way in life.
89. “When a child hits a child, we call it aggression. When a child hits an adult, we call it hostility. When an adult hits an adult, we call it assault. When an adult hits a child, we call it discipline.”—Haim G. Ginott
90. “Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful.” —Imam Ali
91. “If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.”
92. Think about what you need to do to get there. Now start doing all those things starting this very moment. Life is too short to procrastinate.
93. “Feminism isn’t about making women stronger. Women are already strong; it’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.”
94. “A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.”
95. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.”
96. All that glitters isn’t gold, son. If you focus on hard work and determination, you’ll eventually enjoy all the fine things life has to offer.
97. “The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” – Matty Mullins
98. Don’t let situations and your environment limit how far and big your dreams can be. Impossibility only exists in your imagination, son.
99. “Every teenager in the world feels like that, feels broken or out of place, different somehow, royalty mistakenly born into a family of peasants. The difference in your case is that it’s true.” – Cassandra Clare
100. “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”
101. “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
102. The pressure, the advice, the hopes, the expectations – yes it seems daunting but there’s a way to make it all easy. Jot down your top 5 priorities and focus all you’ve got on the things that matter. Cut out the drama, muffle the self-doubt and power on as if life were a mission – a mission to succeed and a mission to have fun.
103. Son, as much as you doubt your abilities, the truth is that you’re going to be successful and great. I don’t doubt this!
104. Don’t give up on your dreams; situations change for the better all the time, and yours won’t be any different.
105. Try all you want, but perfection won’t happen overnight. But one thing is certain, and it’s that every effort you make will get you closer to your goals.
106. “Not being heard is no reason for silence.” — Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
107. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
108. “Youthfulness is about how you live, not when you were born.”– Karl Lagerfeld
109. “What stinks in here?”
110. Stop waiting for perfection or some magical sign that tells you when it’s the right time to make a move on your future. Start now and stay consistent.
111. “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
112. “Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn’t need a man; be that girl who never backed down.”
113. Stop looking at all the reasons why you can’t and start looking at all the reasons why you can. If there’s anyone who’ll be great, it’s you, son.
114. Choose wisely.
115. “Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful.”– Imam Ali
116. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” – Dr. Seuss
117. “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” — Ephesians 4:29
118. “A fairly bright boy is far more intelligent and far better company than the average adult.” — John B. S. Haldane
119. “An old dog can learn new tricks. If your enthusiasm has lost its vitality, do everything possible to revive it.”– Don McArt
120. “I’m always here for you.”
121. People will come and go in your life, but the relationships meant for you will stay. Don’t worry your head so much about that.
122. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”
123. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” Eleanor Roosevelt
124. “Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.”
125. “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.”
126. “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back. We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave – to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.”
127. Toughen your mind towards success. Decide that you’ll overcome whatever comes your way, and you’ll do it.
128. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.”– Reba Mc Entire.
129. “It takes a real man to make a true confession – a chocolate soldier will excuse or cloak his sin.”– Charles Studd
130. “You never know how the tough times you are going through today will inspire someone else tomorrow.” ― Tim Tebow
131. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
132. “Top 9” NY Best Sellers and Popular Books For Girls
133. “The Surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed.”-Richard B. Sheridan
134. “I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story. I will.” – Amy Schumer
135. I understand that the teen years are difficult, but I also know that it’s possible to survive them and turn out well.
136. “A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.” — John Rushkin
137. “Take your broken heart, make it into art.”
138. Life is a series of trials and errors. Success will eventually come easy to you if you learn how to get back up after each fall.
139. “Even on your worst days, you are always worth love and respect. Don’t ever settle for anything less.” -Hannah Irelan
140. Son, I believe that you have the power to do great things. You have to let go of excuses, stop giving in to fear, and start pursuing your dreams.
141. “We need to learn to be content and thankful for what we have rather than letting our hearts be filled with greed and jealousy.”
142. “If I cannot do great things. I can do small things in a great way.”– Martin Luther King Jr.
143. “If you push through that feeling of being scared, that feeling of taking risk, really amazing things can happen.”
144. Son, even though you have decades ahead of you, don’t waste your time on irrelevant activities. When you treat your time well, it’ll repay you positively.
145. Everybody can dream, but planning and execution will distinguish you from them. And if anyone can become successful, it’s you, son.
146. It’s the only way to win the biggest fight of your life… the one within.
147. Everyone has a shot at the same amount of time, but not everyone uses theirs wisely. Learn to use yours well, and you’ll reap the rewards.
148. “You need to remember that love does not mean one person gives all and another person receives all.” -Abirami P. Kurukkal
149. Your skills and abilities are limitless, and they’ll get you to the big dreams you have for yourself if you believe them.
150. “I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.”
151. “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.”
152. “Of course, my son has been the center of my life and will always be the center of my love. When he was young, I was the rock in his life. Now that I am old, he is the rock in my life.” Hyacinth Mottley, Words of Wisdom – Words of Faith
153. “Adolescence is just one big walking pimple.” – Carol Burnett.
154. Son, life is limitless, and you have the power to do anything you want because you are born for greatness.
155. “There is nothing noble being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”– Winston Churchill
156. “Being confident means believing in yourself. Ego means needing to prove that you’re better than other people.” -Barbara De Angelis
157. “By loving them for more than their abilities, we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments.”—Eileen Kennedy-Moore
158. you are powerful, magical, and worthy of anything you desire. Believe in yourself, own your dreams, and you’ll enjoy success.
159. You don’t need to have everything figured out as a teenager. Everything you need is going to come to you as you grow older.
160. “If you’re making mistakes, it means you’re out there doing something.” – Neil Gaiman
161. “Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.”—Bill Ayers
162. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.”- Demi Lovato
163. “We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.” – Johnny Depp
164. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.”
165. “Learn that someone else’s confusion and mixed signals you try to decipher aren’t a reflection of you, but someone else’s ability to see your worth.”
166. Your mindset controls the extent to which you’ll be successful. Remember to guard it and fill it with only positive things.
167. Life will throw tough times your way but remember to always pick yourself up afterwards. I’m rooting for you, son.
168. “No” is a complete sentence. You don’t need to apologize for saying no.
169. But remember, that won’t make you the person changing the world, building rockets and steering the future of humanity if you’re just one of them. Be different, be inspirational.
170. “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.”
171. Change can be intimidating, but it’s not something you can’t adjust to. You’ll do fine now and still enjoy greatness in the future.
172. “Everyone you admire was once a beginner.” – Jack Butcher
173. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
174. “High school is like the training wheels for the bicycle of real life.”– ‘Ghost World’
175. Be curious. Be honest. Work Hard. Have Fun. Stop listening to naysayers. Keep good friends. Repeat.
176. Son, don’t blame your environment and circumstances for your situation. Instead, use them as blocks that’ll get you to a better life.
177. “Real teenage boys aren’t like characters in the books you read. They smell funny and are obsessed with video games and say dumb things. They’re still learning, just like you. “- Stacey Jay, ‘Juliet Immortal’
178. If you’ve been feeling defeated lately, know that you’re not alone, son. Only remember to keep finding your strength and chasing your dreams.
179. “You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
180. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
181. “The women who follow the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”– Albert Einstein
182. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
183. “Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.” -Brigitte Nicole
184. “Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything. ”
185. “How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.” — Psalm 119:9
186. “After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are.” – Shrek
187. “First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”
188. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
189. “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.”– Walt Disney
190. At some point, people will face difficulties in their lives. But sunshine will eventually come for those that are patient and hardworking.
191. “Right now you are in training for a trial you’re not yet in. Public victory comes from private discipline.” ― Levi Lusko
192. “People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.”– Maya Angelou
193. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” ― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere’s Fan
194. Decide now that you won’t just be a number in a crowd of people. You can stand out and make anything you want in life happen.
195. Son, success begins with taking just a step. If you put steps together, you’ll move forward and eventually get to your destination in no time.
196. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”– Aristotle
197. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle
198. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember…the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
199. “Older people sit down and ask, ‘What is it?’ but the boy asks, ‘What can I do with it?’.” — Steve Jobs
200. I might not fully understand what you’re going through now, but know that I love you with all my heart. This is never going to change, son.
201. “I hear what you’re saying.”
202. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”
203. Son, if you learn to believe in yourself and take a chance on your dreams, you’ll live the kind of life you want.
204. “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
205. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.”– Cathy Guisewite
206. Just make sure you don’t hurt the people who made you smile.
207. “Always be a first rate version of YOURSELF, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
208. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
209. “When 99% of people doubt your idea, you’re either gravely wrong or about to make history.”
210. No matter how hard it gets, don’t give up. You owe it to yourself to fight for the good life you deserve.
211. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.”
212. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” — Deuteronomy 31:6
213. The time to stop making excuses and taking action is now. No one that continuously whined and complained ever got anything positive as a reward.
214. “I think it’s so important to be comfortable in your own skin.” – James Charles
215. “Parenthood...It's about guiding the next generation, and forgiving the last.”—Peter Krause
216. “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.” — Exodus 20:12
217. “Remember that as a teenager you are in the last stage of your life when you will be happy to hear the phone is for you. “- Fran Lebowitz, ‘Social Studies’
218. Regardless of how it seems, your current situation isn’t strong enough to hold you back from achieving your dreams. Don’t give it the power it doesn’t have!
219. “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.”
220. All you gotta do is be yourself and stay positive in life no matter what other people have to say about you.
221. “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford.
222. The good thing about failing is that it won’t kill you. Rather, the lessons from it will set you up for life.
223. Steve Jobs was fired from his own company before he came back and turned it into the World’s largest IT company. Michael Jordan missed 9000 shots. Bill Gates dropped out… the list is endless and that’s the fact of life. No matter how many times you fail in life, what matters is whether you’re willing to take the hit and still manage to come back the next day.
224. “Always admit when you’re wrong. You’ll save thousands in therapy… and a few friendships too.”- Harvey Fierstein
225. Being magical is in.
226. “A man is absolutely not a necessity. I love men, I think men are the coolest, but you really don’t need them to live. My mom said to me, ‘You know, sweetheart, one day you should settle down and marry a rich man.’ I said, ‘Mom, I am a rich man.’”
227. Don’t let the situation at home make you think that life starts and ends that way. Imagine shocking things and believe that you can get them in reality.
228. Son, if you’re wondering how you can become successful, the trick is in starting now. Ignore your fears and doubts and do the things you want.
229. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
230. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” –Rafiki, The Lion King
231. “Life is too short. Too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate and value you.”
232. Your future will depend on the actions you take or don’t. So, even amid self-doubt and fear, always move in the direction you want.
233. Son, everything good and luxurious is possible for you. They aren’t for other people or non-humans alone.
234. If you want to succeed in life, you have to take full responsibility for your actions and quit playing the blame game all the time.
235. Don’t just talk about changing your life; make sure you’re working towards it. You’re the only one who can decide whether you’ll be successful or not.
236. “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.”
237. “Discerning God’s calling is more a relationship than a route, more journey than destination. It’s about who you are becoming more than where you are going. Perhaps it’s less about what you do and more about how well you do whatever you do.” ― Levi Lusko
238. “It’s better to give yourself the love you need than to give your whole heart to someone who will only meet you halfway.”
239. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.”
240. In addition to not giving up, you’ll get the life of your dreams through hard work, perseverance, and dedication.
241. “Live your life like you are 80 years old looking back on your teenage years.” – Taylor Swift
242. What is the hardest thing about being a teenager today?
243. When you experience the loss of friendships, remember that you’ll find others in the future. There’s nothing wrong with you, and your tribe will always find you.
244. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
245. Son, it’s constant that challenges will come in various forms. However, what’s most important is what you do after every fall. You must remember to pick yourself up and keep going.
246. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank, ‘Anne Frank’s Tales From The Secret Annex’
247. Finding purpose isn’t hard, son. Just try out different things until you find the one thing that makes you excited and happy.
248. “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” – Tyra Banks.
249. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
250. Even if you feel helpless now, things won’t always be that way. You’ll be able to help yourself soon, and you’ll live a happy life.
251. “Try walking forward while looking over your shoulder and see how far you get. The same goes for life. Look forward!”– Martin Henderson
252. “So, if you feel a smile begin, don’t leave it undetected, let’s start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!” – Russel H. Conwell
253. “There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy’s life that he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.” — Mark Twain
254. Son, the first step to achieving your goals is stepping up and taking full responsibility for your actions.
255. “If you don’t believe in yourself, why is anyone else going to believe in you.” – Tom Brady
256. “An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.”
257. I know I’m probably not the best person to talk to, but when I get angry during our conversations, it’s because I worry for you and the future. Please know that you can always come to me, son.
258. “As I’ve said many times, the single most oppressed class in America right now is the teenager.”- Joe Bob Briggs
259. “Just stick with it. What seems so hard now will one day be your warm up.”
260. “You need to remember that love does not mean one person gives all and another person receives all.”
261. The earth doesn’t suddenly shift because you made a mistake. It’ll remain the same, and you’ll get another slate to do things afresh.
262. You must level-up if you want to win.
263. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.””
264. Son, I believe that your story will shake the world and inspire many people to go through life thinking and acting differently.
265. “When you start to feel like things should have been better this year, remember the mountains and valleys that got you here. They are not accidents, and those moments weren't in vain. You are not the same. You have grown and you are growing. You are breathing, you are living, you are wrapped in endless, boundless grace. And things will get better. There is more to you than yesterday.” ― Morgan Harper Nichols
266. Son, you have 168 hours per week to imagine a good future, correct your mistakes, and make your life into what you want it to be.
267. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”- Steve Jobs
268. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
269. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
270. The moment you learn to always accept responsibility for your actions is when you achieve true success. Don’t ever forget this, son.
271. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” — Jeremiah 29:11
272. “Teenagers complain there’s nothing to do, then stay out all night doing it.”- Bob Philips
273. Son, your future is whatever you make of it. You shouldn’t waste time and get started with building it today.
274. “Having children is like living in a frat house: nobody sleeps, everything is broken, and there's a lot of throwing up.”—Ray Romano
275. “Anybody out there who is a parent, if your kids want to paint their bedrooms, as a favor to me, let them do it. It'll be OK.”—Randy Pausch
276. “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence” – Beyonce
277. “Being confident means believing in yourself. Ego means needing to prove that you’re better than other people.”
278. “You must always have faith in people. And most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself.”
279. “ I understand how you’re feeling.”
280. “Make happiness a priority and be gentle with yourself in the process.”
281. “When someone tells me “no,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.”
282. “Choose your friends with caution, plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith.” — Thomas S. Monson
283. Everyone does things that they’re ashamed of. Everyone is made fun of. Everyone goes through breakups. Everyone faces tough times… don’t single yourself out. Life is unfair and all you can do is to keep moving on.
284. NEVER EVER let anyone make you believe otherwise.
285. “We must use time creatively, in the knowledge that the time is always ripe to do right.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
286. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try” .-unknown
287. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
288. “Stop waiting for something or someone to come and make you happy. Meditate daily. Breathe. Come on. You’re okay. You have friends. Love them. Respect them. Go out and play. Learn to be alone.” -Jenifer Lewis
289. “You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman.”
290. Son, success will not just come knocking on your door. You’ll have to decide on what you want and consistently pursue it.
291. You are what you think you are. Period.
292. I may not have all the words you need to hear per season, but know that I love you and will continue to cheer for you.
293. Being real is the new sexy.
294. But never let any of that affect your thinking of who you are or who you should be. Remember, heroes are made when people believe in themselves. Inspirational stories only happen when you truly believe that everyone, including you, is inspirational from within.
295. It’s normal to face challenges that threaten our happiness. It is why it’s so important that you learn how to define happiness by yourself, son.
296. “Note to self: self-love isn’t selfish.”
297. “I found that ultimately if you truly pour your heart into what you believe in — even if it makes you vulnerable — amazing things can and will happen.”
298. “We change our behavior when the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of changing. Consequences give us the pain that motivates us to change.”—Henry Cloud
299. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.”– Margaret Thatcher
300. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”– Albert Einstein
301. “Imagination is something that sits up with dad and mom the first time their teenager stays out late.”
302. Success isn’t always a result of luck and fate. Hard work and patience are your surest bets to the successful life you want.
303. “The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.”
304. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
305. “God isn't afraid to answer your honest, ugly prayers.” Luke Lezon
306. “But kids don't stay with you if you do it right. It's the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won't be needed in the long run.”—Barbara Kingsolver
307. “I believe in you.”
308. To be truly successful in life, you must take action every day to make your dreams a reality. There are no shortcuts to true success, son.
309. Son, if you don’t learn how to work hard, you won’t get to experience the exciting feeling that comes with success.
310. “Encourage and support your kids, because children are apt to live up to what you believe of them.”—Lady Bird Johnson
311. Son, life is a series of choices. If you want to succeed, you need to make the right choices and keep moving forward until you reach your goals.
312. “The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
313. “There are two ways of spreading light. To be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” — Edith Wharton
314. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
315. “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.”- Steve Maraboli
316. What is teenage life?
317. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
318. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
319. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” -Stephen Hawking
320. “The activity you’re most avoiding contains your biggest opportunity.”
321. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice.”
322. Don’t worry your head about failing because it’ll happen a lot. Just learn how to get back up after each fall, and you’ll be fine.
323. “Mom, I’m Bored!” 100 Activities Antsy Teens Can Do Without Screens
324. “Play helps build a warm relationship between family members and create a bank of positive feelings and experiences that can be drawn upon in times of conflict. Through play, you can help your children solve problems, test out ideas, and explore their imaginations.”—Carolyn Webster-Stratton
325. No matter how cheesy it sounds, remember that you can be the hero of your story. Put in efforts every day to make sure your dreams come through, and they will.
326. Son, you’re only as strong as your mind. Until you learn to manage fear and doubt and take actions regardless, you may never reach your goals.
327. You have the power to change your life today if you want. You can do and even exceed anything you put your heart and mind to achieve.
328. “I wish all teenagers could filter through songs instead of turning to drugs and alcohol.”- Taylor Swift
329. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.”
330. You’re not too young to be making your dreams into a reality, son. Not every plan will turn out successful, but at least you’d have tried.
331. “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.”
332. “One of the best things in the world to be is a boy; it requires no experience, but needs some practice to be a good one.” — Charles Dudley Warner
333. “Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.”
334. “The world has the habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he is going.” — Napoleon Hill
335. If you don’t think that something is possible, it isn’t. You are the one who can decide whether or not you’ll be successful in life.
336. Our relationship hasn’t been the best lately, but I promise to keep loving, protecting, and providing for you as much as I can.
337. ‘No amount of money can be paid for the relationship between a father and his sons and a father and his daughters. Willie Williams, 7 Steps to Parenting Power
338. “But the more you make the choice to live above your feelings, to trust God instead of what you may feel like doing, the stronger your faith becomes. It’s not about being perfect. We will always been on a journey of growing closer to God.” ― Tim Tebow
339. With dedication and mixing with the right crowd, you can make any dreams of yours come through. Luckily, you’re already doing both.
340. Let them talk, just make sure that your life is so awesome that they always interesting things to talk about.
341. “Stop waiting for something or someone to come and make you happy. Meditate daily. Breathe. Come on. You’re okay. You have friends. Love them. Respect them. Go out and play. Learn to be alone.” – Jenifer Lewis
342. “The people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs.
343. “Take care not to listen to anyone who tells you what you can and can’t be in life.” – Meg Medina
344. Ignore what people have said or are saying about you. You’re gifted and meant for only big things in life.
345. If you make a move every day, you’ll be a step closer to the kind of life you’ve imagined for yourself. Don’t allow life to pass by for you, son.
346. Stop waiting for the right time, and start doing what matters the most today. If you start believing in yourself, your dreams will become a reality.
347. “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.”– Taylor Swift
348. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
349. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”-Abraham Lincoln
350. You’re fearfully, beautifully and wonderfully made, son. Hence, there’s nothing you set your mind on that you can’t achieve.
351. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.”
352. “If you are always trying to be normal, you’ll never know how amazing you can be.”
353. “If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.”
354. “The habits that took years to build, do not take a day to change.”
355. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”- William James.
356. We all have dreams, but the challenge is how willing we are to make them into a reality. Son, decide that you’ll work hard towards yours today.
357. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
358. Instead, care about those who do.
359. “Remember that the stars and planets did not die for you to waste your time wondering if you are pretty enough or worthy enough to exist.”
360. “The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will.”
361. “I think transwomen, and trans people in general, show everyone that you can define what it means to be a man or woman on your own terms. A lot of what feminism is about is moving outside of roles and moving outside of expectations of who and what you’re supposed to be to live a more authentic life.”
362. “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
363. “I never dreamt of Success. I worked for it.”– Estee Lauder
364. “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.”
365. “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!”
366. “No matter what you look like or think you look like, you’re special, and loved, and perfect just the way you are.”
367. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
368. “There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.”– Robert Jordan
369. “You have to be authentic, you have to be true, and you have to believe in your heart.”-Howard Schultz.
370. “Say 'no' only when it really matters. Wear a bright red shirt with bright orange shorts? Sure. Put water in the toy tea set? Okay. Sleep with your head at the foot of the bed? Fine.”—Gretchen Rubin
371. “I figure if I’m gonna be a mess, I might as well be a hot mess.”
372. “My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Charles Dickens
373. Even when you’re scared and experiencing doubt, always put yourself out there. Participate in every competition and attempt to solve things. You’ll be fine!
374. “Laughter is the best medicine.” It not only lightens your kid’s day but also brings you closer to them. Laughter is one way to make your place in your kid’s teenage world.
375. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
376. “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.” — 1 Timothy 4:12
377. “Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done.” – G. M. Trevelyan
378. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.”
379. “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.”
380. “The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very strong, be extremely kind, and above all, be humble.”
381. “When you become a teenager, you step onto a bridge. You may already be on it. The opposite shore is adulthood. Childhood lies behind. The bridge is made of wood. As you cross, it burns behind you.”- Gail Carson Levine
382. Living a life you’re not happy with is one of the worst things that can happen to you. If you have a dream, do everything within your power to make it happen.
383. …and she loved a boy very, very much—even more than she loved herself.
384. If you put your mind to it, nothing will ever be impossible for you. It all comes down to how badly you want something.
385. All of the times I doled out punishments, it wasn’t out of hate. I don’t want you to ever go through what I went through because of a lack of discipline.
386. “Today i will do what others won't so tomorrow i can do what others can’t.”
387. “Hard days are the best because that’s when champions are made. If you push through the hard days, then you can get through anything.”– Gabby Douglas
388. “Everything will be ok in the end. If it’s not ok, it’s not the end.”
389. “You must always have faith in people. And most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself.” -Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
390. When things go wrong, it’s normal for your instincts to want to blame other people. But don’t give in to that temptation; take responsibility and try to make things work.
391. “If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut”.– Albert Einstein
392. “Stop waiting for something or someone to come and make you happy. Meditate daily. Breathe. Come on. You’re okay. You have friends. Love them. Respect them. Go out and play. Learn to be alone.”
393. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, son. Regardless of the effort you put in or not; there are times you’ll fail at some things. It’s just life doing its thing.
394. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” — Nelson Mandela
395. “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”- Virginia Satir
396. “There's nothing wrong with starting small if you just keep going. You just take what you have, whether it's a little idea or a little bit of extra time or a little bit of money, and you make the most of it. You do the best you can with that little bit, and you keep working at it, and pretty soon it will grow. It might even get so big that the whole world knows about it someday." — Sadie Robertson
397. “Cinderella never asked for a prince; she asked for a night off and a dress.”
398. “I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t.”
399. “Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. Because how you treat yourself sets the standard for how others treat you.” – Steve Maraboli
400. “What in the world are you doing?”
401. They eventually pass.
402. “Resilience is knowing that you are the only one that has the power and the responsibility to pick yourself up.”- Mary Holloway
403. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill.
404. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember…the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
405. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” – Nelson Mandela
406. “I love you no matter what.”
407. “No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she is beautiful.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
408. “If you want to run for Prime Minister, you can. If you don’t, that’s wonderful, too. Shave your armpits, don’t shave them, wear flats one day, heels the next. These things are so irrelevant and surface to what it is all really about, and I wish people wouldn’t get caught up in that. We want to empower women to do exactly what they want, to be true to themselves, to have the opportunities to develop. Women should feel free.”
409. Son, giving up has never helped anyone. Cry and complain when it becomes overwhelming, but make sure you don’t give up.
410. “If you have never been hated by your child, you have never been a parent.”—Bette Davis
411. “Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.”
412. “Happiness doesn’t come from being rich, nor merely from being successful in your career, nor by self-indulgence. One step towards happiness is to make yourself healthy and strong while you are a boy so that you can be useful and so you can enjoy life when you are a man.” — Robert Baden-Powell
413. “Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.”