319 Inspirational Quotes On Priorities To Motivate You (2023)
1. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” Mandy Hale
2. I don’t have time is just saying it’s not a priority.
3. Success and happiness are found in making the best you a priority. But in order to be truly successful, don’t answer to anyone except yourself.
4. “When you prioritize your self-care, you set yourself up to take better care of others. Your kids will benefit from your parental wellness.” – Hayley Gallagher
5. “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be top priority.” – Richard Branson
6. “You would be very surprised with how many positive changes that you could make in your life it could make it your top priority to mind your own business. ”
7. “Love yourself enough to take care of your health of mind, body, and soul as a top priority, then you’ll be fit to face anything.” – Jay Woodman
8. Loving you unconditionally is my greatest priority. I will always love you until the end of time.
9. “No matter what happens, you will always remain my biggest priority. Will you forgive me for what I have done?”
10. “Make happiness your priority and be gentle with yourself in the process.” – Bronnie Ware
11. “Emotional intelligence is a way of recognizing, understanding, and choosing how we think, feel, and act. It shapes our interactions with others and our understanding of ourselves. It defines how and what we learn; it allows us to set priorities; it determines the majority of our daily actions. Research suggests it is responsible for as much as 80 percent of the “success” in our lives.” Joshua Freedman
12. “Your worth to others depends on how you value yourself, don’t be an option to someone, be their priority.”–Blaze Olamiday
13. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. ” ― Mark Twain
14. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” -Mandy Hale