1. “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.” —Ethel Watts Mumford
2. “Thank you for the love and care you’ve given me in this world. They mean so much to me.”
3. “Just 'cause you can't see me don't mean I've gone away.” – Jodi Picoult
4. In case I haven't mentioned how important you are to me lately, my life would not be as great without your support and love lifting me up. Thanks for always being a friend.
5. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
6. You have done so much for me. Thank you!
7. I don’t know how I could have survived the last year without you. Thank you for being there for me.
8. “Friends buy you Pizza. Best friends eat your Pizza.”
9. Happy Father’s Day! To the man who always puts others first, thanks for the love and support you show our family. We are proud to call you brother in law, uncle and friend.
10. 14 To my sister on your birthday: You were my first friend, and you’ve taught me so much about life. Thank you for always being you.
11. Thank you for always being there and most importantly, for being you always!
12. “There are days I feel low, but then a thought cheers me up, and that is – I have a brother, so I will always have a friend. Thanks for always being by my side.”
13. Thank you for being such a great friend. If you could see my face, you’d see the smile you put on it.
14. “Thank you for all that you are to me. I promise to keep our friendship alive till eternity.”
15. “Your gift was awesome. I loved it, my friend. Thank you so much!”
16. “I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend! Happiest Birthday My Bestie”
17. “A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you. Making my everyday seems so great. Thank you my friend lastly. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.” – Unknown
18. From selfies to parties and from heartbreak to loneliness, thanks for being there for me through it all. xoxo
19. “I don’t need any more surprises in life. I have a great friend like you.”
20. “Thank you from the core of my heart. I sincerely appreciate you, my friend.”
21. “Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our friendship is at the top of my list of things I’m grateful for this Thanksgiving season.”
22. “My friend, did you ever know you make me smile 1,000 times in a day?”
23. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
24. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. -Plutarch
25. “To all my friends, I wish you a wonderful, joyous, and fun-filled Thanksgiving.”
26. “That friend is the best who has the power to make you laugh at his jokes….. Thanks for making my cheek bones pain with your funniest and craziest jokes… A very Happy Friendship Day to you dear.
27. Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years. – Ausonius
28. My wish for you is not only my love for you. Thank you for being there for me. Have a great birthday, friend.
29. "But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.” – Thomas Jefferson
30. I think you will be my only best friend not because I won’t find someone else. But because I’m too lazy to find someone else.
31. You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special. – Unknown
32. Living life without a friend like you would be like celebrating Christmas without Santa Claus or Easter without a chocolate bunny. Thanks for making my life a true celebration.
33. “Dear amazing boyfriend, thanks for all the love you have given me.”
34. “Thank you always being there to listen. I am so lucky to have you as my best friend. Enjoy your birthday!”
35. You make my life so much better.
36. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. –Aristotle
37. 90 Happy birthday, to my wonderful friend. Thank you for always being there through the ups and downs. It means so much to have you in my life.
38. “I just wanted to express how much I appreciate the joy you’ve added to my life. I’ll forever be grateful to you.”
39. “I was surprised when I received your gift order! I have a surprise for you too, bestie. Let’s catch up on the weekend!”
40. Wishing a happy and blessed birthday to the most wonderful woman I have ever known. Thank you for being my friend and by my side all these years.
41. With a friend like you by my side, there is truly nothing that we can’t accomplish. Thank you for making me feel that way.
42. A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself. -Unknown
43. “Every new friend is a new adventure… the start of more memories.” —Patrick Lindsay
44. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” —Jim Henson
45. “Thank you for always staying true to me, my friend! I always appreciate how you take care of my needs.”
46. Dear @tag_name, You are the reasons why I know what true friendship feels like. Thank you for sticking by me. Happy Friendship Day!
47. Happy birthday, buddy. On this day, may you be blessed with the things that put a smile on your face. Thanks, friend.
48. Appreciate the positive influence you had in my life. Thank you for all your useful advice and for always letting me lean on you!
49. You just read me so well that I’m in awe of you!
50. You are a good friend, a wonderful father, and a loving husband. I hope you know that you are loved not just by me but by your whole family. Thanks for always bringing happiness wherever you go.
51. You are not just my manager. You are my leader, mentor, and friend. Thank you for always helping me develop my skills, and thank you so much for the increment, boss!
52. “Thank you for all the years of friendship, sis. You are my best friend, and your loyalty is always appreciated. May your birthday be filled with wonderful surprises and amazing gifts.”
53. Happy friendship day to my sister from another mister. Thanks for being a true and loyal friend.
54. “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.”
55. “If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the eons, it’s that you can’t give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.”
56. “Your kindness is unparalleled. A friend with a heart of gold is hard to find. Thank you.”
57. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light” –Helen Keller
58. I can go without a day without coffee but not without my best friend.
59. “Next to excellence is the appreciation of it.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
60. “Thank you for being the best thing that’s ever happened to me happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
61. My friend… thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and crazy habits. You might not know this, but you helped me find happiness in being the person that I really am.
62. Happy birthday! Thank you for being such a great friend. I appreciate you so much and hope you have an unforgettable day. Cheers!
63. I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
64. Thank you for being the friend that I always wanted, needed and appreciated.
65. You can have a lot of friends in life, but there is only one friend who can make a big difference in your life. You are that friend for me. Thank you for everything!
66. “Thank you boyfriend for being there for me. You are my everything. My life would have been incomplete without you.”
67. “Thank you and I love you for always accepting my apologies when I go out of line, friend.”
68. “The fact of just being there was phenomenal.” – Ethan Russell
69. The best part of having a brother like you is that I have never feared losing a best friend. Thanks dear.
70. “Every time I think of you, I am reminded of God’s goodness. He gave me the best boyfriend a girl could ever have, and he loves me just as much as I love him. Thank you for always being there for me.”
71. “Thanks for always encouraging me whenever life makes me sad.”
72. To my supportive, wonderful friend, I wish you all the best on your birthday and thank you for being such a good listener.
73. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” Elbert Hubbard
74. “I’m lost for words to describe how much I love the gift you gave me. You knew my choice. Thanks so much!”
75. Hey! You know that right? Your friendship means the world to me!
76. “Thank you so much for the gift! I’m lucky to have you as a best friend.”
77. “Thank you for not giving up on me when the whole world saw doom around me.”
78. Thanks for being the package of joy, happiness, and laughter. Happy friendship day. I love you all.
79. “Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! May you have fun on this special day and throughout the year.”
80. “Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life.”
81. “You’re the light of my existence, the king of my heart, if you only knew for sure how much I’d give to you, you would have no choice but to stay with me forever. Thank you for being my boyfriend.”
82. “We have grown up, but I still remember those sweet and naughty memories of our childhood friendship. Thanks for being my best friend!”
83. “Appreciation can make a day even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that’s necessary.” – Margaret Cousins
84. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends. -Virginia Woolf
85. “I am truly blessed to have a cute friend like you in my life.”
86. “Being friends with you makes me happy. Thanks for adding loads of happiness to my life.”
87. Happy birthday to the man who inspired me to dream big and to work hard in achieving that dream. Thanks for being my friend.
88. “I’m too full to write a thank you note! Thank you very much for the great treat!”
89. I have learned that to be with those I like is enough. -Walt Whitman
90. “Thank you for being my friend and walking beside me in tough times.”
91. “Thanks for another year of being an awesome friend. Happy birthday dear friend!”
92. Thank you for offering me free therapy for all these years. I couldn’t afford to stay this sane otherwise.
93. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and happy birthday.
94. “Happy thanksgiving, mate. I hope you have all the success this year that you cherish and all the best to you.”
95. “We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” –Albert Schweitzer
96. “I love you more than I thought was possible. You’re my everything and no matter what, I will always be there for you. Please don’t forget that ever.”
97. You don’t annoy me as much as most people do.
98. “Be there for friends and family regardless when it matters most because you never know when you might need them to be there for you.” – Martin Jeszke
99. “I just want to thank everyone for their support. Sometimes friends need the help of their friends to get by.” – Richie Sambora
100. “If you have too many worries, don’t keep them to yourself. Know that I am here for you.”
101. There are no rules for friendship. It must be left to itself. We cannot force it any more than love. -William Hazlitt
102. “I appreciate your compassion and understanding. If you ever need a friend to listen to, I’ll always be here to return the favor.”
103. 48 Wishing a birthday filled with magic, joy, and love to my friend. You have such a beautiful spirit and I’m so thankful to know you.
104. “Thank you for your absolute love and useful suggestion! I will forever be grateful to you! Thank you so much for your kind support, mate!”
105. “You are the peanut butter to my jelly.”
106. “To my beloved boyfriend, I’m so thankful for you and everything we have together. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving full of all the things you love most.”
107. “This is the day we thank every little joy that happens in our life. Let’s appreciate every little happiness in our lives, not just today but every day. Happy Thanksgiving to your family!”
108. “It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but it's your best friends who are your diamonds.”
109. Thank you for being a friend for life! Growing up with you has been a blast. Here’s to another 30 years! Happy 30th Birthday!
110. “We wish you and your family a happy thanksgiving! Let’s recall those amazing memories we spent together and show gratitude for the people we are thankful to have.”
111. “May God grant you everything that you desire. May every day He showers you with an uncountable blessing. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.”
112. “Good friends are worth holding onto. Thank you for holding my hand each day. Happy birthday, best friend!”
113. It’s marathon weekend! This has been a year of many new experiences and thanks to all the friends, family, and followers who helped me along the way. I’m excited for what’s to come.
114. “God gifted me a loyal friend in you, and I cherish every moment spent with you. We were destined to be friends forever.”
115. “Words fall short of expressing how grateful and thankful I am for your friendship. You always stand by me. Thank you for everything that you have done for me.”
116. “I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Hope your birthday is as special as you are.May all of your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend. Happy birthday!”
117. “Thank you, pal, for your help and support. I’m touched.”
118. Wishing you a happy friendship day. Thank you for always being there.
119. Although I don’t want to say it, I have to. Goodbye, Sir! You have been an amazing boss and friend. Thank you for your inspiration and support.
120. “Happy birthday, my best friend. Thank you for your constant presence in my life and the words of wisdom you always give. Your friendship is one I quite simply cannot live without.”
121. Happy Easter. I’m very thankful that we met so many years ago. You are one of my closest friends and I will always cherish our friendship. Wishing you a special and fun Easter. You truly deserve it.
122. “My dear love, I’m so grateful you’re in my life. Thank you for being my best friend, and for being a caring and trustworthy partner!” – Unknown
123. Wishes whole franternity of people of the whole world the happy friends day greetings,thanks.
124. “…I’m so thankful for friendship. It beautifies life so much.”L.M. Montgomery-
125. Thank you for all you've been and all that you are - a true friend!
126. “I will always be there for you. You are everything I need in life and more. You mean the world to me and I just want you to know that I’m so thankful for your love, friendship, and support.”
127. “Thank you for your benevolence, especially during the times when I was sad. I will never forget your friendly assistance.”
128. “You can never imagine how much joy your support has given me during this critical time. Thank you, my loving friend, for your thoughtfulness and words of encouragement.”
129. “If you need me, I’m here. But even if you don’t, I’m still here.”
130. “I’m here for you. Right now. Tomorrow. And every single day after that.”
131. “I am expressing my gratitude to you because I’m thankful to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving 2023.”
132. “You are the guardian angel I needed in my life! Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and assistance. Hey buddy, your kindness baffles me!”
133. “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” — Linda Grayson
134. 110 To my loyal friend, and human diary. Thank you for never judging me. Your support makes meeting any challenge so much easier. I hope this year brings you all the love you deserve. Happy birthday!
135. “I don’t know where I would be in this world without you. You’ve always been there for me, and I want to thank you for loving me and for being the best boyfriend ever.”
136. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. -Alexander Dumas
137. Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend. –Bill Watterson
138. “I’m here for you. Through whatever, whenever, I will stand by you. No matter what.”
139. You are a perfect example of a loving and caring friend. Your friendship has given me everything good in life. Thank you, Happy friendship day.
140. “We have been friends over the past years and have shared several sweet moments. Thank you for your friendship.”
141. “I wish to give you so much more than just a thank you note for the beautiful gift you gave me. I loved it. Thank you, friend.”
142. “I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12.” — Stephen King
143. It’s ok if you don’t have too many friends. Just one good friend is all it takes to make life worth living.
144. “Who knew that school would turn out to be an adoption center? Thank you for adopting me as your friend, LOL.”
145. You are my safe, happy place and a forever shoulder to cry on!
146. “I am the luckiest girlfriend in the world. Because I got you. You are very special in my life. Thank you for loving me with all your heart.”
147. Thank you for walking through life with me.
148. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation. You are truly an inspiration.” –Catherine Pulsifer
149. If someone had asked me to describe my perfect boyfriend before you came into my life, I would have definitely described you. Thank you for being the best boyfriend in the world!
150. “May this Thanksgiving comes with all the blessings in your life. I wish you a very happy and lovely Thanksgiving.”
151. Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship. -Epicurus
152. Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.” –Cicero
153. “You believed in me when I lost interest in myself and made me believe in myself once again. Thank you!”
154. “I am so lucky to have been blessed with a friend as wonderful as you. On your birthday, I just want to thank God for sending you into this world. You are seriously a blessing in disguise.”
155. “Life would have been a puzzle without you. Thanks for making it so far in our friendship. I owe you for your love and support. Thank you, my friend.”
156. “Thank you for your surprise gift! I’m so thankful to have you as a friend.”
157. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have. -Irish Proverb
158. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
159. “‘Eeyore,’ he said solemnly, ‘I, Winnie-the-Pooh, will find your tail for you.’ ‘Thank you, Pooh,’ answered Eeyore. ‘You’re a real friend.’” —A. A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
160. Happy Father’s Day! Thank you for being such a good friend over the years. I hope you enjoy your big day!
161. My dear friend, I have learned what true friendship is because of you. Thank you for being a real blessing for me! Happy Friendship Day!
162. What did I do to deserve a friend like you?
163. “I hope you realize how loved and appreciated you are this holiday season happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
164. “You have such a beautiful spirit! Thank you for staying friends since grade 5!”
165. “Just being there for someone can sometimes bring hope when all seems hopeless.” – Dave G. Llewelyn
166. A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself. – Heidi Wills
167. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. –Elbert Hubbard
168. The rule of friendship means there should be mutual sympathy between them, each supplying what the other lacks and trying to benefit the other, always using friendly and sincere words. -Cicero
169. Of all possessions a friend is the most precious. –Herodotus
170. “I will forever be thankful for the times you stood beside me and supported me. You are truly a one-in-a-million! Thank you for being the precious gem!”
171. “Friends are like precious gems. I am proud to have a precious friend. “
172. Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give. -Unknown
173. If ever there is a tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. -Winnie The Pooh
174. You are such an incredible father, a caring friend, and someone I am very thankful to have in my life. So on this special day, I wish for you an outstanding day, along with a perfect year!
175. “You’ve always been my greatest motivator. I will always be thankful to you.”
176. Happy Father’s Day to the brother in law. Your are my best friend and I love you so much. Thank you for being a great part of our lives!
177. Feeling so thankful for my friends and this amazing hot tub.
178. Worries in my life are halved because I can share them with you. Happiness in my life is doubled because you never let me feel blue. Thanks.
179. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. -Muhammad Ali
180. A quarrel between friends, when made up, adds a new tie to friendship. -Saint Francis de Sales
181. Perhaps the most delightful friendships are those in which there is much agreement, much disputation, and yet more personal liking. -George Eliot
182. “Thanks for resolving a difficult problem in my life. I don’t know what I would have been without you.”
183. Often I heard, friendship goes beyond words and encompasses actions. But you - my friend, have made me believe in this saying. So thank you!
184. “I don’t know what sadness means because sad and alone I’ve never been. Through all of life’s foggiest bends, I’ve always passed through, because of you, my precious friend. Thanks!”
185. “They are right who says, ‘great friends are not common’. I must have found favour to know you. Thanks for being there for me. I appreciate you.” —Unknown
186. Thank you to my wonderful friend. Thank you for being you. You’re all I could ask for and more!
187. “You are the most precious gift of my life, my bestie! I’ll forever be indebted to you!”
188. Your presence lightens up my sky like the crimson rays of the morning sun. Being around you makes even dull and boring moments seem so fun. Thanks.
189. “Appreciation, not possession, makes a thing ours.” – Marty Rubin
190. “Brothers are more than best friends could ever be. Thanks for being a loving and caring bro.”
191. “Sometimes I wonder that had you not been there, my life would have been such a dull and boring one…. Thanks for filling colours of your friendship into it.”
192. “My heart is overflowing with gratitude. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my friend!”
193. “For me, every hour is grace. And I feel gratitude in my heart each time I can meet someone and look at his or her smile.”
194. I don’t have any wishes in life. As long as I have friends like you, I’ve got it all.
195. I value and treasure our friendship.
196. “We’ve been friends since childhood; I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence?”
197. “You don’t have to be funny to be my friend. I’ll train you.”
198. “To the love of my life, my best friend, and the man who makes every day an adventure: happy Thanksgiving. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
199. “Friends are the flavor of life, and you, my friend, you are extra spicy!”
200. “To have love with you and share your experiences and to understand you and love you with every fiber of your being, there is no greater love.” – Anthony Rosario Wagner
201. “I am proud to say that I am the luckiest person in the world to have you as a friend.”
202. Happy Father’s Day! You're more than a father—you're a friend. Thank you for all that you've done for me.
203. A friend is an emotional bond, just like friendship is a human experience. –Simon Sinek
204. “Countless are your deed of loves, countless are your cares you shown. You are a reason to my greatness in life. I appreciate you very much.”
205. There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met. -Jim Henson
206. Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes heart warm. -Augustine Birrell
207. Thank you, boss, for your wishes. You’ve always been a wonderful friend to me and all my coworkers.
208. “Let’s enjoy the dinner, give thanks, and count the blessings that we have in our life. Let’s eat the turkey and enjoy Thanksgiving together. Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours.”
209. “Thank you for your unconditional love and for being there when I need you. Whenever I am down, I can think of you and it seems to work. Thank you boyfriend.”
210. I wouldn’t trade this friendship for anything in this world!
211. A very happy birthday, dear! More than a daughter, you are the closest friend that I have. Thank you for accepting me and loving me forever.
212. You're such an amazing friend. You are the very best friend that I could ever ask for. You mean so much to me, even though I might not tell you every day. I love you, friend!
213. “You’re crazy, my one and only crazy friend.”
214. “May the celebrations of Thanksgiving fill your life with happiness and memories and your tummy with lots of good food and wine. Happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
215. You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal. -Elizabeth Taylor
216. “Thank you for your remarkable gift! I was not expecting one. You are a generous friend!”
217. You deserve a million thanks and all the hugs I can give.
218. “I appreciate your sincerity in our friendship. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
219. “I am extremely fortunate to have a friend like you in my life. I couldn’t have achieved success without you. Thank you!”
220. Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one. -Oscar Wilde
221. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. -Helen Keller
222. “You are best in kindness. My adorable friend, you are like my sister! Thank You!”
223. Thank you for being everything I could ever need in a husband: lover, provider, and friend. You are my everything, and I hope your birthday is just as phenomenal as you are.
224. “Friends are like family members whom we choose for ourselves.”
225. Good friends are a blessing. You're the greatest blessing of them all.
226. “In the coming year, may your home be filled with the joys of family and close friends, and may all your Thanksgiving dreams come true.”
227. “You have always been the driving force behind my life. Thank you for all that you do for me, my dear buddy!”
228. “Thanks for accompanying me in the craziest stuff. Yeah, I think we should commit a crazy scene again.”
229. “Today, enjoy every moment and give thanks to God for all of his blessings. Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving.”
230. For my burden-bearing, laughter-sharing, and constantly-caring friend: a very joyful, hug-filled, and heartfelt thank you.
231. “I’m thankful for everything we have together happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
232. To all of my family and friends, I am so lucky to have all of you sending me thoughtful messages that are full of love on my birthday. Thank you so much!
233. You always were a role model for me. You taught me how to be honest and reliable friend, how to respect people and, what is more important, you showed me what happy family life is. Thank you!
234. “I have never met a person who matched my interests! And then you came into my life. Thank you!”
235. BEST friends tolerate the WORST in you. Thank you for being one. I’m sorry.
236. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. -William Shakespeare
237. “I know that you are sometimes afraid to ask for help, but know that I will always be there. I want you to know I love you and can’t wait to see all the great things that the future holds for you.”
238. “Nothing remains permanent. Good times come, and bad times also show up. But, there is something that will remain constant, my love. I’ll always be by your side.”
239. “But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.” — Thomas Jefferson
240. “I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
241. “Happiest of birthdays to the world’s kindest, most beautiful, and wonderful friend! Thanks for making every day special.”
242. “Sister, I’m really thankful to you for being an excellent, wiser friend of mine. I wish you a Happy Birthday.”
243. Today I want to declare, that your friendship is worth more than millions of likes on Facebook and hundreds of thousands of retweets on Twitter. Thanks for being a REAL friend.
244. You have made my life so much better because of your friendship. Thank you for being my friend.
245. “There are so many things my heart wants to say to you, all of which can be summed up in just three words – thanks for everything. I love you and appreciate you.”
246. “Thank you for being a positive influence in my life, my friend. Thank you for your love and care.”
247. “A very Happy Thanksgiving to the best boyfriend in the world! I’m so grateful for you and everything we’ve shared together. I hope you have a wonderful day.”
248. For all the times that you have been there for me, thank you so much. Thank you for being my friend, Happy Friendship Day.
249. “I appreciate you and the many years of friendship you’ve provided.”
250. “To my amazing boyfriend I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy all the scrumptious food. I love you.”
251. Thanks for being my boyfriend, and… happy birthday! I love you so much.
252. You should be thankful for ugly moments because that’s when the beautiful people called real friends show up.
253. “It is a great feeling to start a morning with gratitude. So I am going to start my day by thanking you for being a good friend. Good morning.”
254. A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face. -Unknown
255. “The turkey. The sweet potatoes. The stuffing. The pumpkin pie. Is there anything else we all can agree so vehemently about? I don’t think so.”
256. One friend in a storm is worth more than a thousand friends in sunshine. -Matshona Dhliwayo
257. “Ouch, I can hear worries running around from a distance! How about sharing a few?”
258. “You should thank me for being your friend! If you don’t, I will send you to Mars with Mr. Tesla.”
259. “Happy Birthday Make A Wish. Dear brother, hope you receive everything you wish for this year. You deserve the best! Thanks for being such a great brother and a good friend.”
260. “You and I are more than friends. You’re like my partner in crime.”
261. Who needs a miracle when one has a wonderful sister and a true friend like you! Thank you for being such an amazing and dependable sister to me. Happy birthday.
262. “Thank you so much for being a part of my beautiful world. Your friendship adds colors to my life.”
263. Friendship is something that creates equality and mutuality, not a reward for finding equality or a way of intensifying existing mutuality. -Rowan Williams
264. “You are my support, best friend, and mentor. Thank you for bringing joy to my life and being a loving husband. I love you.”
265. To a very special friend: Thank you for being in my life. I’m so happy to celebrate you today and hope you have a great birthday.
266. “Every time I need support, you’re always there for me. I’m blessed to have you in my world. Thanks for sharing an awesome and crazy friendship.”
267. God has been so generous to me by giving me such a friend like you. So, for me, this friendship day is not only a day to celebrate our friendship but also a day to be thankful to God for the gift.
268. Thanks for knowing exactly when to tell me what I want to hear, when I want to hear it the most.
269. “You are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, and I’m so thankful for you. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving full of all the great things you love.”
270. “When we are together I feel like I can just be myself. No matter what I say or do you never judge. You truly are a great friend. Happy Birthday, thanks for being you.” ― Kate Summers
271. “I really appreciate the time you’ve taken out of your busy schedule to help me out.”
272. “My bestie is better than the resties.”
273. “When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching – they are your family.”
274. You’re a great friend who brings out the best in me. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being you.
275. You are such a wonderful friend. Thank you for being there for me. But would you please learn some new jokes? Yours are getting old.
276. “When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family, and friends.”
277. You have always been a faithful friend who no matter what happened, never gave up my side. Thank you for being such a great friend. Happy International Friendship Day!
278. Thank You for believing in me when no one else did!
279. “My friend sent me a bouquet of roses as a gratitude gift. She wrote a note saying, ‘Thanks, a bunch.'”
280. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
281. 104 Happy birthday! Thanks for being the kind and caring friend that you are. You truly are beautiful inside and out.
282. “I am grateful to be the love of your life happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
283. Friendship is something that cannot be seen but felt. Thank god! Because it would be so hard to see a stupid face and then make a friendship. By the way, happy friendship day!
284. For the world’s most amazing boyfriend, thank you! Every day spent with you feels like a true blessing. Thank you for loving me, and thank you for being YOU.
285. “I might not be everything you want, but I give you my word. I’m always there for you no matter the challenges ahead.”
286. I am truly blessed that we get to be friends. You're one-of-a-kind, and I appreciate everything about you. Thank you for being a true friend, and God bless you.
287. “Thank you for always supporting me and having my back. I will remain thankful to you.”
288. “Thank you for helping me celebrate life to the fullest, my dear friend!”
289. As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen. -Winnie The Pooh
290. Thank you for trusting me and sharing everything with me. I feel honored to be a part of your life. I’m the happiest girlfriend in the world for having a best friend, confidant, and lover all in one!
291. Friends are the siblings God never gave us. -Mencius
292. Happy friendship day everyone. To me, you all are angels in the shape of friends. Thanks for all the love and affection.
293. 60 If friends are like flowers, you’re an evergreen one. So thankful for you. Happy birthday!
294. Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious. -Thomas Aquinas
295. “When someone who loves and cares about me compliments me, I feel more glamorous than when the flashbulbs are going off on the red carpet.”
296. “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.”
297. “Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.”
298. Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! – Dr. Seuss
299. “I don’t need 100 friends. I just need one loyal friend like you and that’s enough to rock this life. I’m so lucky to call you my best friend. Thanks for making our friendship magical.”
300. “Dear friend, thank you for greeting me with generosity and compassion. May this kindness always keep you happy.”
301. “Thank you for all that you have done for me. You are simply awesome, my friend. Thanks a lot for your love and support!”
302. “Everything that you have ever done for me has made a difference in my life. Thank you so much, my buddy!”
303. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! –Doug Larson
304. A friend is one soul abiding in two bodies. -Aristotle
305. “We’re the perfect friends—you eat my chips, and I eat your pickle.”
306. “Cheers to our friendship. I thank God for sending a loyal friend to enrich my life.”
307. “Whenever you need me, whenever you want me, you know you can call me. I’ll be there shortly.” – Wiz Khalifa
308. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. -Jim Morrison
309. “Happy turkey-munching Thanksgiving my dear friend. I wish you abundant success, lively laughter, lots of pie, and turkey to devour. Let’s make memories that we will cherish forever.”
310. My friend sent me a bouquet of roses as a gratitude gift. She wrote a note saying, “Thanks a bunch.”
311. “Gather around the table with family and friends, and enjoy all the wonderful things this holiday has to offer. Happy Thanksgiving!”
312. Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul. -Steve Maraboli
313. “I am the luckiest girl in the entire world to have such an amazing boyfriend. I hope you know how much I appreciate everything you do for me. Happy Thanksgiving.”
314. There is no one with whom I can share my tears and fears, if you were not here. Thanks for being by my side, and always giving me reasons to cheer.
315. “Being there for a special friend when they most need you shows the mark of a true friend that really cares.” – Martin Jeszke
316. “I feel lucky and proud to have enjoyed your friendship since school days. And we are blessed because our children are best friends.”
317. I thank the good Lord above for giving me a friend like you. Blessings are sent to you this day!
318. “Happy Birthday. Live beautifully, love generously, laugh freely. Thanks for being a fantastic friend. I hope this year brings you the best that life has to offer.”
319. “Just as Peter was the rock of Christ’s Church, you are the rock of this community. Thanks for always being present to serve not only as a pastor, but as a confidant, advisor, and friend.” — Unknown
320. “Thanksgiving dinner should be eaten with family members and friends. It’s a time to give thanks for all the wonderful blessings in our lives.”
321. Thank you for making the ordinary moments in life extraordinary.
322. We are truly Best Friends Forever because I can’t remember when our friendship began and I know it will never end. Thanks.
323. “We never lose friends. We only learn who the true ones are.”
324. Happy Father’s Day! You’re more than a father—you’re a friend. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me.
325. “You have always stood by me and kept me happy, even in my darkest hours. Thank you!”
326. “I’m so thankful I have a forever friend—you are awesome!”
327. “Sisters are more precious than anything. Thanks for always being my best friend and role model. Happy birthday.”
328. “Not one day passes by when I don’t thank God for you, my stepdaughter. You have been my best friend since the day you came into my life.”
329. “Who needs to go to a psychiatrist to share mental problems when there’s a psycho friend like you! Thanks for being a stupid and crazy friend.”
330. I can't believe I found someone as kind and generous as you. Thank you for being my friend.
331. “You are a blessing to my life. Thank you for everything that you do.”
332. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. -Khalil Gibran
333. The language of friendship is not words but meanings. –Henry David Thoreau
334. “Thank you for being my biggest supporter. You know I’d do the same thing for you. May you reach heights of success, my friend”
335. “Sometimes, I just wonder how dull life would have been without you. For me, you are like a superhero. I admire you for being the biggest support of my life.”
336. “You don’t have to make the decision alone; I’ll always be here for you if you need any assistance.”
337. “Give thanks for family, friends and good health.”
338. “You’ve been a friend and a big part of my life for quite a while now, and I thank you for everything you’ve taught me. I really appreciate it.”
339. Friendship is a wildly underrated medication. –Anna Deavere Smith
340. “That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you—the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you—because that is what people are supposed to do.” —R.J.L.
341. “You are my strength, my life support, my guide, my friend. Thank you for being everything, sister. I hope all of your wishes come true on your birthday.”
342. “I owe you a lot of thank you. I am emotionally touched by your friendly deeds!”
343. “You’ve always believed in me and made our friendship joyous. Thank you!”
344. You have been the foundation of our friendship, my pillar of strength and the wall which shields me from every sorrow. If you were a house, I could live inside you. Thanks bestie.
345. “You are the best friend ever. Always count on me when you need any help.”
346. “Thank you for being my inspiration, my muse. And thank you for being you!”
347. “There’s no possible way, I could ever repay, How I wish, there were more I could do, But, I thank you my friend, my friend to the end.” – Jim Thistle
348. “Every morning when I wake up, I kiss her forehead as symbol of gratitude and appreciation and she repays me back with a lovely smile.” – M.F. Moonzajer
349. “Words are inadequate to describe my gratitude towards you, my best friend. Thank you for maintaining the trust and values of friendship since childhood.”
350. Happy friendship day. I appreciate your love, kindness, and support! Thanks for being a part of my life my friend.
351. I hope you sparkle on this special day. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful friend like you. Happy birthday pal.
352. “But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.” – Thomas Jefferson
353. The secret to lifelong friendship is to treat is not just as a gift, but also as a responsibility. Thanks for playing your part to perfection.
354. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that. -Ally Condie
355. ‘Happy Mother’s Day! I am truly blessed to have a wonderful mother in law like you. Thank you for your love, support, and friendship.’
356. “On your born day I thank your parents for giving birth and life to such a wonderful person who is the best friend of mine. Live as much longer, stay always as happier. Happy Birthday”
357. “Your jokes are annoying, and you’re too clingy. But I like you the way you are. Thanks, my friend, for being so weird.”
358. “Your gift made me so happy. I just can’t believe how beautiful it looks. You are so grateful and kind. I can’t wait to see you again, buddy!”
359. “Thank you very much, buddy, for coming on time to rescue me! I will always remember your help.”
360. “As Thanksgiving approaches, I pray that God’s peace that surpasses human understanding is available for you in abundance. Happy Thanksgiving, my best friend.”
361. Thanks for sticking with me, even though your mom warned you to stay away from me.
362. “Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.” —Herman Melville
363. My life would be so boring without you, for all the tolerance you have shown with me, all the love, I just want to thank you for being my best friend. Happy Friendship day!
364. One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention. -Clifton Fadiman
365. Our friendship helps me bloom into the person I am. I need you like how a flower needs sunshine. Thank you.
366. “Thank you very much for the party. I had a great time and enjoyed each moment.”
367. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”
368. “You are God’s blessing to me, and my friend, I will always remember your kindness.”
369. “Stay close to people who feel like sunlight.”
370. “You should be thankful for ugly moments because that’s when the beautiful people called real friends show up.” – Unknown
371. “Thanks for inviting me for dinner at your home. I consider your family as my family. You’re such a great friend!”
372. “Dear friend, you are someone special to me. I hope you know how much I appreciate your friendship. Thanks for being a partner in crime, my darling friend. I’m so blessed to have you in my life.”
373. If friends like you came with price tags, I would have been a millionaire. You’re precious and our friendship is priceless.
374. “Thanks for being my support and guide. You mean the world to me, and you are truly adorable.”
375. “We are two weirdos together. Yes, two weird friends.”
376. “I thank God for sending you to rescue me in my bad times.”
377. “I’m thankful for you every day of the year happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
378. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” —Woodrow Wilson
379. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. -Elie Wiesel
380. I would rather thank you time and again for being a wonderful friend in every way, than belittle our friendship by saying thanks only once a year on Friendship’s Day. Thank you.
381. “Sometimes, I wonder how empty life would be without you, my friend.”
382. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” —Arnold Glasow
383. Be slow to fall into friendship, but when thou art in, continue firm and constant. -Socrates
384. I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.”
385. You’re like my favorite candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.
386. Happy birthday, friend. May your day be as beautiful as you. – Unknown
387. “Thank you for your sweet wishes, and thank you for being my friend since college days!”
388. “Thanks for being my biggest supporter, the person I can always rely on. I am so lucky to be your friend.”
389. If you have one true friend you have more than your share. –Thomas Fuller
390. My friend, thanks for never asking for reasons or explanations when all I wanted was a long hug and a few laughs. xoxo
391. “I have always found your shoulder for support whenever I needed someone to lean on! I am so thankful to you.”
392. When I first moved here, I found myself in a strange new place and a city where I didn’t know a single person. Thank you for becoming my first familiar face and my friend. Happy birthday!
393. I never believed in Prince Charming until I met YOU. I’m glad that you stole my heart and turned my reality into the most beautiful fairy tale! Thank you for being my unicorn boyfriend!
394. “Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.”
395. “Always believe in Jesus and all your problems will look easy. Always thank him and you will always be happy. A very Happy Easter to my friend.”
396. “I don’t know what’s tighter, our denim jeans or our friendship.”
397. “You don’t build a bond without being present.” – James Earl Jones
398. “Hey buddy, you are one of the most important people in my life.”
399. “Thank you for all the knowledge and wisdom that you share with me. You have enriched my life, my friend.”
400. Happy Easter to You and Your Family! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me.
401. “You are my friend, lover, and best friend. You are caring, loving, thoughtful, and beautiful in every way possible. But most importantly, you are a blessing to me and I am so thankful that we met.”
402. “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian and simply being there every time I need a hug.” ~ Agatha Stephanie Lin
403. “God gave us our relatives: thank god we can choose our friends.” ― Ethel Watts Mumford.
404. Happy birthday wishes to a special friend who is absolutely irreplaceable. Thanks for being so awesome!
405. “A brother is the person who picks you up when all your friends have left you. Thanks for picking me up, bro.”
406. Happy friendship day (name). Thank you for being my best friend forever.
407. “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” —Oscar Wilde
408. “Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.” — Sicilian Proverb
409. “Thank you for everything you ever did for me, and know that I love you.”
410. You are one of the few people in my life who has helped make me into what I am today. Thank you for that.
411. “Life is certainly more beautiful and more fun since the time you walked into my life. You brighten every day happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
412. “If we party daily, people will start celebrating friendship day every single day.”
413. You have the biggest heart in the world! Thank you for keeping me in it. Happy birthday, best friend!
414. “You resolve my problems in one go. Is that your superpower, my friend?”
415. “You came into my life and became an amazing friend. Thank you, brother-in-law.”
416. My dear friend: You truly deserve the best the world has to offer. I’m beyond thankful for our friendship and look forward to celebrating you today. Happy birthday!
417. A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else. -Len Wein
418. “Circles are round, and they don’t have an end. That’s how long our friendship will bloom.”
419. “Friendship is such a special feeling, and I’m so happy that I get to share it with you.”
420. “This life would be so dull without you in it. I’m glad you’re here happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
421. “I feel so grateful that we are friends forever and ever.”
422. “For my boo who is turning 35 today. Thanks for making me a happy girlfriend. Here’s to many more years of our love together.”
423. I don’t know how I can say thank you to a friend who understands the all the things I never say and never says anything I don’t understand.
424. “Life is beautiful because I have a precious friend like you. Every single moment feels joyous and happy when you are around.”
425. The most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people. -Nicholas Sparks
426. “Thank you for being my adorable friend. You have filled my life with surprises and vibrant colors.”
427. “Happy Thanksgiving bestie! It is friends like you that continuously show love and care that I am genuinely thankful for this period.”
428. Just like how a rainbow has no value without its bright colors and a perfume has no value without its fragrance, my life has no value without a friend like you. Thanks for being my friend.
429. “I wish you love and joy. Thank you for being my best friend.”
430. 68 Thank you for being my friend. It’s not always easy to choose to stick by a person but you always have, and for that, I will be forever grateful. Happy birthday to you.
431. “I may not be the kind of person you want me to be, but I will always be there for you.” – Alfusainey Jallow
432. “I have been blessed to come in contact with a person like you. My friend, you are truly a beautiful and brilliant person. Thank you for every small and big thing you have done for me.”
433. “I am so thankful and happy that we are best friends. Enjoy your birthday and happy birthday wishes for my best friend!”
434. You manage to fill so many roles in my life: mom, teacher, friend, and confidante. I am grateful for all of them. Thanks for being my everything, Mom.
435. “The best way to appreciate someone you love is to think ahead and picture life without them. Then you would know how much they really mean.”
436. “Friendship is the purest love.”
437. “By marriage, we became brothers. By love, we became friends. Thanks for being the best brother-in-law anyone could wish for!” – Anonymous
438. “Happy Easter to you my friend. Let us seek blessings of Jesus on this special day and also thank him for all his love he has showered us with.”
439. Thank you for literally holding my hand during this challenging period in my life.
440. “Dear friend, I’m so thankful for you and all the joy and happiness you’ve brought into my life. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by all the people you love.”
441. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. -Henry Ford
442. “I am unaware where the road of our friendship will take us. But I wish to have a friend like you in every birth.”
443. “I am lucky to have a trustworthy friend like you.”
444. “Who needs a greeting card when you have the best happy Thanksgiving message right here happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
445. “A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.” —Maya Angelou
446. The secret to lifelong friendship is to treat the friendship as more than a gift but also as a responsibility. Thank you for playing your part in creating perfection.
447. “You made me bloom into the mature person that I am today. I feel I am the luckiest one in the entire world. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
448. My baby boy is growing big and strong. I thank God, family and friends for all the support given me in raising this beautiful son. May the good Lord continue to make this baby put smiles on our faces.
449. “I am so thankful for being surrounded by some wonderful friends like you. Happy Thanksgiving!”
450. “You have always been so kind to me. I think I did good things in life to deserve a special friend like you. Thank you, my friend!”
451. You always know how to make me laugh and lift my spirits. Thanks so much for being my friend!
452. “Happy Birthday To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life. Enjoy your special day! It only comes once a year!”
453. “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer.”
454. Friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation. – George Washington
455. “Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.”
456. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
457. I’ll never be able to repay you for your kindness. Thank you for being my friend.
458. “When it comes to true friendship, I couldn’t have asked for a better friend than you. I’ll always appreciate our connection.”
459. You are not just my boss at work. You are my leader, mentor, and friend. Thank you for giving me the space and time to be my authentic self around you, boss!
460. Sometimes, I feel what would I have done without you. Thank you for being my unconditional pillar of strength.
461. “They are right who says, ‘great friends are not common’. I must have found favour to know you. Thanks for being there for me. I appreciate you.”
462. “You are a gift from God— true friend, as told in friendship stories. Thank you so much for bringing a smile to my face.”
463. Thank you my friend forever for being the most precious gift God could have given me.
464. “Happy Thanksgiving to my best friend ever. May you have all of life’s greatest things now and every day.”
465. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —John F. Kennedy
466. Thanks for having my back.
467. “Thank you for all the laughs, silliness, and adventures we’ve shared. Couldn’t ask for a better friend. Have the best birthday yet!”
468. Thanks for all the fun times growing up, bestie. I would not be the same person today if it weren’t for you, friend.
469. Thanks for laughing hysterically when I fall and telling me when I have mustard on my face. These are the signs of a true friend.
470. “Let me take the opportunity to express to you on this Thanksgiving day the true meaning of friendship. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend.”
471. “Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… it’s about who came, and never left your side.” —Mikaela Tiu
472. “You are such an adorable, kind person. Thank you for choosing me as your best friend!”
473. “Align yourself with the right people, forge the right relationships and you’ll set yourself up for the long run.”
474. “Thank you for loving me. You have brightened up my life with your beautiful spirit and caring heart. I could not ask for a better boyfriend.”
475. “I am in the right place to love, happy Thanksgiving my boyfriend.”
476. My friend… thanks for showing me the dreams that I didn’t have the courage to see myself.
477. The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul. –Shanna Rodriguez
478. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” —Henri Frederic Amiet
479. “I like you because you engage in every stupid thing that I propose.”
480. “I don’t know what I would do without you happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
481. “Thank you for your presence and the lovely gift! I will forever remember you, dear friend!”
482. “I find joy in my heart whenever I think about you, my friend. Our friendship is magic!”
483. You’re the best.
484. “No matter how far we may be in this world, we are close to each other’s hearts. I’m thankful to you for everything you did for me, my friend.”
485. I am so thankful that you are in my life.
486. “I learned that you can never ever have enough quality time with Mom.”
487. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. -Oprah Winfrey
488. “I am so grateful for your support! I am lucky to be blessed by a true friend.”
489. “I’ve got a friend in you, and our friendship will stand the test of time.”
490. “Thank you for being my best friend. You have filled my life with happiness, and I promise to walk alongside you till the last day of my life.”
491. You've been more than a friend. You've been my confidante, my shoulder to cry on, and someone to laugh with. Thanks for just being my friend.
492. 95 Thanks for always being the voice of reason in all our adventures. I don’t know where I’d be without you. Happy birthday, dearest friend!
493. I am grateful that you are in my life.
494. Thank you for being all ears to my problems, no matter how silly they were. You are the first person on my speed dial because you listen to me calmly and patiently. And I love you for that.
495. “All my lifetime through, I’ll be thanking heaven for a special friend like you.” – Unknown
496. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” –Hubert H. Humphrey
497. My dear friend… thanks for walking with me when I needed support, thanks for walking ahead me when I needed guidance and thanks for walking behind me when I needed someone to watch my back.
498. “Life is certainly more beautiful and more fun since the time you have walked into my life. You brighten every day happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
499. “Friends are special people with a deep connection between hearts. Thank you for holding the key to my heart and keeping it safe!”
500. “Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.” —William Feather
501. A friend is one before whom I may think aloud. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
502. Look back in life and you’ll see that some of the best memories will be the simple moments spent with friends. My friend, I owe you tons for giving me a pool of awesome nostalgia. I miss you.
503. It means so much to have you in my life, so I give you my warmest wishes and lots of hugs. I am forever thankful that you are my friend.
504. I appreciate you always speaking your truth and telling me things I don't want to hear but need to hear. You're a great friend, and I am thankful for your friendship.
505. Whoever said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, obviously never had such a cool friend like you. Thank you for being my bestie.
506. “I could never achieve success without your support, my friend.”
507. “I hope your Thanksgiving is as wonderful as you are happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
508. “My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.”
509. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” — C.S. Lewis
510. “Wishing you happiness, peace, good health, hope, and love on this Thanksgiving Day! Your friendship is truly a blessing. Happy Thanksgiving!”
511. Writing letter to a friend to say thank you
512. “Good mashed potato is one of the great luxuries of life.”
513. “True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never by heart.”
514. I couldn’t have asked for a better friend than you. Thanks for always being there for me, for supporting me and for encouraging me. Happy birthday to my best friend!
515. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and laughs. I keep our friendship and love in my heart. Love to you all.
516. 75 Life is one long road trip with you riding shotgun. It is something you are very thankful for, and something you never forget. Let’s celebrate you, and our life-long friendship. Happy birthday!
517. “In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips.”
518. “Just remember that I love you and will always be here for you, no matter what, from this day on until forever. You’re my entire life and I’m a better person just for knowing you.”
519. “Thank you for touching my life in ways you never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like YOU.” —Anonymous
520. “Aww! Cute! Adorable! Loyal! That was so nice of you! Thanks.”
521. “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.” —Sushan R. Sharma
522. “Wishing a very Happy Birthday to my gorgeous little sister. I want to thank you for being my best friend as well.”
523. “I know it's been hard, me not being there. I don't want you thinking that I really don't care.” – Lionel Richie
524. Thank you for being a friend.
525. Happy birthday to my beloved auntie. You’re like my best friend. Thank you for always being there for me and being ready to take me to do all sorts of fun, girly things when mum wasn’t looking!
526. “One of the biggest gifts of life is friendship. Thank you for being a true friend.”
527. “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.”
528. We’ve done everything together since we were kids. I want to thank you for being such a great friend, and I can’t wait to share many more of life’s precious moments with you.
529. “I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.” – Elbert Hubbard
530. When I think of you I think of sunshine. Thanks for bringing sunshine to my cloudy day, my friend!
531. Even though I don’t always acknowledge you, I know you are right behind me, ready to catch me when I fall.
532. “You are a friend to many, but you chose me to be your best friend. Now that makes me lucky.”
533. “You are my best friend because you understand my secret signs. You’re awesome!”
534. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” ―William Arthur Ward
535. “I wish to express my solemn gratitude to you for attending my birthday party and letting everyone know that you are my best friend. We will continue celebrating our friendship.”
536. “You were there for me in my good times and bad times. On Thanksgiving, I want to thank you for supporting me when I needed you the most. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.”
537. “I’m here for you in the same way that you’re here for me, each person is an intricate piece of infinity.” – Eyedea
538. “Hey friend, your words have always encouraged and inspired me. Thank you!”
539. “My friend…Thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and crazy habits. You might not know this, but you helped me find happiness in being the person that I really am.” —Anonymous
540. Thanks for being a ray of sunshine on cloudy days.
541. 34 Wishing a birthday filled with magic and light, to a friend who spreads beauty everywhere she goes. Thank you for being your wonderful self.
542. It's hard saying thanks to a person who deserves so much more than mere words. I hope I can repay even a part of the friendship you have given me.
543. “You are cute and chubby! You have always been available for me, and I can’t thank you enough for being such an amazing friend.”
544. “Wishing you and your family a great and fantabulous Thanksgiving, my friend. Spread the love and gratitude of this day among all. Hoping you feel the aura of this day in the days to come.”
545. “You are the greatest friend ever. I’m so glad we’re friends.”
546. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’ -C.S. Lewis
547. I love you and respect you not for being a true friend of mine but for the kind of person you are. Your kind is really so rare nowadays. Thank you for being my friend!
548. “I woke up today with gratitude on my mind and heart. I appreciate you just because. Thanks for being a friend.”
549. “Happy Thanksgiving, dear bestie! I hope your Thanksgiving table is loaded with your favorite foods and surrounded by your closest friends and family.”
550. “My dear friend, thanks for being the shoulder that I can always lean on.”
551. Friends buy you lunch whereas best friends eat your lunch.
552. “Happy Thanksgiving my friend. May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, happiness, and joy.”
553. I am glad that the love in our friendship is not dependant on mood swings and bad hair days. xoxo
554. People like you are precious and few. Thanks being a great friend.
555. We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone. -Orson Welles
556. “I know this is not the first time I am saying thank you to you for being my friend, but I just can’t stop bragging about our friendship. Thank you!”
557. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. -Seneca
558. The ideal friendship is to feel as one while remaining two. -Sophie Swetchine
559. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance. –Henry David Thoreau
560. Though miles may separate us our friendship will never die. Thanks my friend.
561. “Real friends are like gems, and I am proud to announce it publicly that my friend is a diamond.”
562. “You make my life more meaningful. Thank you for existing!”
563. “I am so thankful that my friends have become my family.”
564. Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life. -Unknown
565. “Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help.”