Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Ayesha Kiran
Organisation: Virtual University of Pakistan
Ph.D. scholar at the University of Management and Technology.Specialization area is leaderhsip and enterpreneurship.Working as an instructor in Virtual University of Pakistan
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
To combine team at a one point
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I am leader in my organization for different courses. I am interested in Research which distinguished me from other people in my organization.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
It is very difficult for me but work pressure wake up me. I want to sleep more and more .
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Stp up step down Given me guidlines to deal with all daily life difficulties.which was given to me by Jonno White on my 1
request .HE is great leader and Humble man .
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be Humble and treat all as humans not like machines.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Conflicts that arises beacuse of leadership.Because i am youngest leader in my department of education aged 28,Which arised conflicts in my seniors that how can i lead them.