Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Befridu Abebe
Title: Operational manager in Coffee processing
Organisation: HZ coffee processing and Export PLC
God is everything for me in everywhere
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
In our Company there are a lot of worker they have so many behavior which are not control simply so we lead them by respect they culture, believe, especially equally, treatment give in work place we work with them, we live with them any one work based on success
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I start the work from the least or the binging investment up to the end of the work which means i know Avery thing about the load of the work which and when the work hard and not hard so that lead work based on the need
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
The first thing there are strategic plan over all the work and form strategic -plan prepared annual plan from this we can prepared monthly, weekly, and daily action plan so that i did working schedule daily based on work structure the time from waking up to sleeping
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Leadership means manage work and lead work based on different direction ,means that lead based on socially ,Environmentally, ecologically , Economically, to get the objective of the work
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
I am religion my leadership is the Book of Spiritual load and my churches ways' they come to builds me. i will tell you every HOLY father story anytime when you want
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
I advice everyone have equal rights to work and live , they think about any human being have they own ability to work when we support to get his way so that not manage the work but your are must lead the work is perfect
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
The story of "ICEBERG"