Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Ben Adetiloye
Title: Managing consultant
Organisation: Primavic Limited
Management consultant, trainer and project manager..
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I am a leader by the virtue of the fact I am a person of influence who have encourage, taught, trained and impacted a lot of people's life, education career even their spirituality. So, I have people looking to me, drawing inspirations from me and they trust my sense judgement and the moderate achievement I have.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I start my day with my God, check my mails or do exercise or prayer work and be ready the days schedule. Attending to urgent and important issues,follow through my days schedule, may go to churche's mid week service, come back home listen to the news and pray and go to sleep
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Just keep on be on the top of your game.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Transformation leadership books and Situational book book by colman
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be responsible and accountable, discipline and focus.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Can't remember one now