Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Ben Tilley
Title: Business Development Manager
Sales Manager with 12+ years in Digital Marketing & Sales Funnels.
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Communicating your ideals, knowledge and experience within short bite-size pieces of information.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I ran my own business from the age of 16, I was shy and an introvert. The digital world gave me a voice and due to my position, it meant I had to hire others and lead by example.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I process everything and anything. My day is agile but cemented in outcomes.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Leaders eat last.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Great leaders eat last.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
My leadership helped 10+ families go from poverty to middle class in India.