Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Biruk Simon
24 years old, young, enthusiastic Christian leader, who graduated from Addis Ababa University, Addis Ababa Ethiopia. I love learning and personal development. and positively influencing others.
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Intentional disobedience and disrespect of followers.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
There was an open nomination by former leaders and they choose me.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I plan before bed my next day daily tasks, and easily do my job according to it. in my routine there was always time for reading, meeting collegues, social media and entertainment.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
I am alredy to start class MBA in Christian leadership. before that i read multiple books, articles and podcasts by renowned authors and leaders such as, John Maxwell, Dr. Myles Munero . . .
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Spirit of leadership by Dr. Myeles Munero. the book impacted me by defining what leader is, and the leader is leader by its attitude. and the author writes many things about that attitude by the theme of Leadership Spirit.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
dont quit learning, and improving your self.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
At one of my bad mood time, certain guy meet me in the street and told me that he was comoletly changed after meeting me.