Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Gbenga Bello
Organisation: Ambassadors of Grace Intl Church
The greatest discovery in life is your leadership potential. I'm glad have discovered mine to influence my spheres.
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Building strong relationship with people requires a lot of commitment, it's a huge sacrifice.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I became a leader by being trained to be one, i have always being leading a group but I never knew what leadership means until I was trained for leadership.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I set priorities on the things that are important and will make me more effective rather than being busy. Busyness does not equal effectiveness.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
You can never lead anyone until you can first lead yourself
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Spirit of leadership by Myles Monroe.
It helped me to understand that I possess the potential for leadership waiting only to be tapped into and maximised.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Everything rises and fall on leadership. If any organization is not thriving, the leaders are to be held responsible
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
There was a time things went South, and I felt depressed from the experience. I learnt from my leader that we cannot always determine our circumstances but we can always choose our response to them