Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Hardik Khairnar
Organisation: Akshar Keedzee
I am a school teacher.
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
By learning from mistake and improving it.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Write whole day task in a diary and follow it.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Be committed and consistent
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Goal by Brian Tracy leadership along with goal setting for the team.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Making a commitment and honouring a commitment
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Focus on process better than goal.
Process makes you great leader but not goal.