Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Organisation: Arara Church
I'm preacher of the Gospel of Christ and Youth leader in the church
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
1. Inability to sacrifice oneself
2. Lack of purpose
3. the led fail to understand the leaders
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Because I have the gift of leadership, I always loved leadership and it made me go down his path
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I write down what I need to do, and more importantly, I make myself love what I do and make myself do it, sacrificing myself for the things I plan and write down each day.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Love and Sacrifice
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Power of Vision which is written by Dr. Myles Munroe
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
As one gets older, one's strength increases more than ever, and if we do not use this time to revive our lives, we will live in regret. we must manage this youthful energy well so that regrets do not come later.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Story of Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela