Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Mahooana Tsilo
Title: Principal- High School
A proffessional educator, Heavy weight long time Facilitator in the field of Technical education. Life coach of teanagers. A carpenter . Fully engaged in cooperative endeavors.
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
To give information about daily functioning of systems coordinated under one's leadership and conflict resolutions
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Through being ordained by colleagues to lead them
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Give every exercise of the day a Structural approach, stipulating clearly step by step how to carryout each exercise
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Reporting to authorities
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Engaging fully with Web articles that provides enough direct tour to perfect leadership specifically with Jonno White
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be dedicated, committed, selflessness person who leads by example in all spheres of life
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Partnering with colleagues to mentor learners of our school towards academic excellence. This became a success such that it uplifted the spirit of hardwork amongst the current learners