Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Manoj Madugula
Growth partner with over 18 years experience in creating networks and cultivating relationships, to ensure continual thrust of transformation. A believer that "It's time to STOP selling "solutions" - and to START ensuring that customers achieve their desired outcomes"
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Dealing with Stress and Anxiety
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Got an opportunity to lead a team early in career as i had possesed the sense of ownership(taking responsibility).Was managing a team of 5 juniors and was selling a new solution vs established players
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Daily chores...create a priority list review the day-1 pending items and start working on it...huddle with team..meeting customers and taking care of all deliverables....review list at end of day and strike out tasks done and analyse why the other tasks are pending and how we can better plan the next time to reduce pending items
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Be transparent and Aligned to the agreed goals of the organisation
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Who moved the cheese...accept,embrace change
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
3.Cross team alignments
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Take ownership and delegate responsibilities to people with complete freedom (if they ar been given a chance they will express well)