Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Michael Adogo
Organisation: Splendor-Biomedical Equipment & Devices
I'm a Nigerian, an author, an entrepreneur and a biomeds, also a coach and mentor.
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
1. Not meeting up with the demand around me as they are numerous, sometimes some people who are in serious need and not able to solve the whole of the problems.
2. Working with people who don't appreciate once effort.
3. Not get what I want as planned.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
It all started long time ago but to cut it short is the passion and love for helping others and leading people to achieve a goal.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
All are channel to planning (my daily routine/activities), as before the day break I know what to do, how to do it, when to do it and so on!
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Leadership is by example, leadership is servanthood! You must lead by example and be read to serve others if you really want to be a true lead in life. It involve sacrifices, trust, accountability and transperency.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
I can't mention it now but all I know I read books, relevant and inspire book and they all impacted my life, just to mention few; Battle of the young by Gbile Akanni, Know your identity by Arfeen Khan, Tough time never last by Omotola Adebayo, Pregnant with a promise by Bishop Charlie Berrian and so many other even on leadership it self. I always read, because to become a leader is not an easy task!
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
My advice to the younger leaders is to be serious/industrious, never give up and be patient with everyone under them, leadership is so demanding, it's a sacrificial living. So read, study, learn and practice! You need to make a mark in your generation so be difference from others and be organized.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
The place you are now! Is not your ending point, they is something better ahead of you, so dream big, fight the good fight of faith.