Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
I believe am humble but have the drive, resilience and courage of a lion
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Keep the team motivated
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I was always given to take the lead whenever we are given a task
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I draft a to do list and take note of most important items to attend to first
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
To learn to live uncomfortable
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Leadership is Language by L. David Marquet
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Leadership is a calling not a position
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Standing in front of people making a presentation yet the team seemed not to be on the same page with me! Probably believing that being right and having all the answers is the Hallmark of leadership.