Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Paulo Quefi
Title: Senior Officer - Education Resource Development & Training
Bachelor of Arts in Education Studies (Adult Education and Training). University of Waikato, New Zealand.
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Human Characteristics. Uniqueness
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Leading a delegation is a process of engaging others in contributing to one big dream, which is fun.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Prioritizing the key success stuff.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Time management and tasks management
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Becoming a person influence by Jhon Maxwell and Jim Dornan. A book with different characteristics of leading others and brought impact on others personal development.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be inspired and pro active of developing your influences to others.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Leading others is not about how do you succeed in completing any simple allocated task, but how is your way of leading impacting others life and the way the live their life as a professional member or leader.