Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Rakesh Sharma
Organisation: Business Supplies and Equipment
Accounting to Share brokering then mine and finally logistic
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
To change perception
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
starting as a junior account office and the become department head.
Then starting from territory head to profit center head of one state
next journey is mining in Africa , becoming head of mining operation.
Now working as a head of Paraiba trading ltda
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
start at 4 am , Yoga and meditation.
breakfast at 7 am
office untill 12
lunch at 12.30
accounting and office related job till 6.30 p
walking for half a hour dinner at 19.15
prayer and sleep
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
I Always listen African leader Semora Machal " luta continua struggle should continue
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
stake holder leadership
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
change is impossible but patience and hard working is possible to change impossible.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
story of narendra modi who is now a prime minister of india. he has tried to overcome lot of problems of india and make shining india. from tea vendor to global leader