Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Organisation: Coaching Chamber
Will add once I’ve seen the questions.
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
It can be lonely. Sometimes the more it looks like you have, the more people want to take from you.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I’ve always been a leader. People chose to follow me because I only guide people towards where they want to be.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Prepare for the next day before going to sleep. Wake up early and go to the gym or go have a coffee with my partner. Check if anyone on my team is trying to reach me. Dress in work attire. Follow my schedule. Check in with friends and my partner in my breaks. Try not to stay at work too late. Dinner with my partner or friends or a networking event. Watch tv with my partner. Prepare for the next day before going to sleep.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Always use coaching questions.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Being a master manager
I’ve read so many books and it’s their combined knowledge that’s had the most impact
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Surround yourself with people who display leadership
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
I’ll have to think about that