Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Yanni Charalambous
Title: CEO of YanniCharalambous coaching
Organisation: Yanni Charalambous coaching
Coaching for over 4 years on personal and business development using mindset methods. Including Law of attraction, life coaching and clearing the mind.
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Aligning the right people to focus on the same outcome.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
From the experience of listening, caring and having a vision and thus focusing on building people relationships.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Focusing on the hours of work with limited disruption and to go with the flow. With a few breaks in between as to clear the mind.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Its all about the team and connecting as One.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Zero Limits, Joe Vitale as this implies to focus on being 100% responsible for everything and everyone that comes into our lives and thus projecting this to the business life!
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Stay focused with self belief, desire and lead others together. Avoid the EGO MIND taking over and becoming focused on the self.