7 Questions with Godwin Anangatang Osung
Name: Godwin Anangatang Osung
Current title: Dr
Current organisation: KINGDOM LIFE CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
Not into the family of Archbishop Professor Anangatang Eduedebuk Osung, married with three kids. A music person, educator and missionary
1. What have you found most challenging as a Christian school leader?
2. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Wakes quite early in order to meet up the task
3. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Leadership is a calling. God chooses leaders
4. What's one book apart from the Bible that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Books by Kathryn Kulman, Books by Benson idahosa, Effective Church Administration by Archbishop Professor Anangatang Eduedebuk Osung
5. How do you find and keep great Christian teachers?
Search for them, build relationships with them and stay focused
6. What's most important as a Christian school leader for developing a culture of wellbeing in your staff and students?
Inculcate Christ consciousness in them and live by example
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a Christian school leader so far?
Lots of betrayal for fellow teachers and most indiscipline