7 Questions with Ahmer Hussain
Name: Ahmer Hussain
Current title: Executive vice President
Current organisation: Kotak Mahindra bank
20 years of experience in Office Automation , Corporate Sales and Banking !!! Currently heading the Virtual Relationship Model !
1. What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
Getting all teams together with the same goal !
2. How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Adaptation to company's goal
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Start day with Running or Yoga
Off to work
Day plan in Car while driving
First thing to remind leaders on days priorities if any
Quick calls or meetings to close open items
Catch up with various inter division teams to synergies and close open items if any
Listening of customer interaction calls to get insight
Evening interaction with 1 team leaders on mth progress
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Getting team align to one goal
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
7 habits of highly effective people ! Goal alignment !
6. How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
Through personal references
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
Transformation from physical channel to complete digital platforms in lockdown times !