7 Questions with David Powers
Name: David Powers
Current title: Ceo & President
Current organisation: Jung-Powers & Associates LLC
1. What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
2. How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Made my own company
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Answer priority emails, phone calls, write my daily agenda, solve issues, look for more work.
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Keeping silent is a good thing.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
The bible. Applying the knowledge I already have into scenarios and situations.
6. How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
Working in teams
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
Learning how to listen and ask questions which get to the core of the project