7 Questions with Prabhat Nigam
Name: Prabhat Nigam
Current title: Global CTO
Current organisation: Golden Five Consulting
Prabhat is a Global CTO at Golden Five Consulting (MSP, Gold Partner, Education Partner and CSP), CEO LAEXUG Foundation and 3 times Microsoft MVP Award winner. He is MBA in Information Technology and providing the technical leadership where he helps in designing, implementing, managing and supporting solutions for private messaging cloud, mergers, collaboration between different messaging software and other migration & deployment projects for the following technologies Office 365, Azure, AWS, Exchange, SQL, ADFS, MFA, FIM, MIM and Directory services. He has worked for all big IT giants either as an employee or contractor where he has led the Global Technical Teams. He had requested Microsoft's Booking App. He has also raised multiple Microsoft Design Changes. He writes blogs and speaks at multiple conferences. He is passionate about technology and looking forward to helping organizations make a perfect world.
1. What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
Building a Trust with our customers is not that simple as it looks from outer world.
2. How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
With my hard work and experience.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
By Scheduling my day in the iPhone Calendar.
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Building a trust is a process which has to continue forever.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Books are personal experiences which may or may not impact. We read to know what others did in the same situation, however if we copy it then we are not a leader but a follower of another leader. We believe in ourselves.
6. How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
By hiring the right resources in all of the technologies.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
President Donald J Trump