7 Questions with Ruchin Panchal
Name: Ruchin Panchal
Current title: CEO
Current organisation: RP infosoft
I have 4 blissful years of mobile app industry experience. Currently managing app idea to post-launch maintenance for more than 5 app development studios based in India. we have achieved almost 30+ million downloads for clients.
1. What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
Prediction and scalability towards the growth of the company. Also delivering world-class IT services for an efficient cost.
2. How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I have been always a tech guy so after graduating from Gandhinagar institute of technology I was familiar with the Apple app store and app development and also back then Amazon kindle book store. So I developed one app that touched 1 million downloads within 6 months. Then started my own company RP infosoft. And now we are doing great and always ready for the great opportunity ahead.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I believe that if you are passionate about something you don't see the clock or don't care about the time you spend working. but having said that my routine is waking up at 7 and checking work and reading books. Also weekly checking on clients and their requirements and building network that can lead to future growth.
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Nothing is permanent and don't fall in love with your product. there was a time where we used to hold on to things that didn't even matter. So for us, clarity on everything is success towards growth.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
There are many books but think and grow rich is one of my all-time favorites.in that book, the chapter on persistence impacted me a lot and in a positive way.
6. How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
We have in-house very entrepreneurial mindset people around us. Also, they know what they doing as I earlier said clarity is something we are up to. If you know what you want then RP infosoft is the perfect partner for your startup or enterprise growth.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
As I said there are many and I am still enjoying the roller coaster.