1. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
2. "If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”
3. "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”
4. "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. The biggest mistake is not seeing the changes right in front of us. Maintaining healthy interpersonal connections should be a priority. When you water the grass, it always looks better.
6. When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best – that is inspiration.
7. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined” – Henry David Thoreau
8. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
9. I long to speak out the intense inspiration that comes to me from the lives of strong women.
10. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
11. "I cam not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions” – Stephen Covey
12. I have inspiration and feelings of being alive most every day I live.
13. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.– Albert Einstein
14. "Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.” — Ziad K. Abdelnour
15. "Creativity is intelligence having fun.” — Albert Einstein
16. "Take action. An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention” – Steve Maraboli
17. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
18. There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.
19. Many a witty inspiration is like the surprising reunion of befriended thoughts after a long separation.
20. Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.
21. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas Edison
22. All progress takes place outside of your comfort zone
23. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
24. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
25. "Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” — William Ellery Channing
26. "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all” – Helen Keller
27. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
28. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
29. In order to write about life first you must live it.– Ernest Hemingway
30. Do it with passion, or not at all.
31. If you can dream it, you can do it.
32. "Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” — Robin Sharma
33. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”
34. For me, a life without expectation results in a life with inspiration.
35. A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.
36. "Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it” – Charles Swindoll
37. "And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” — Haruki Murakami
38. “Inspiration comes from within yourself.” – Deep Roy
39. Our first instinct to anything new or challenging is being skeptical about it working out, or even if it is a good plan. Be it a new relationship, a new job, or shifting to a new place, it sure might be scary to the core, but it is an opportunity to make it to bigger achievements in life.
40. "Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale” – Hans Christian Anderson
41. "It is never too late to be what you might have been” – George Eliot
42. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
43. Setbacks don’t mean you have chosen the wrong goals, but you might need another approach to reach your ultimate destination. If your initial plan doesn’t work, why worry?
44. "We all have battles to fight. And it’s often in those battles that we are most alive: it’s on the frontlines of our lives that we earn wisdom, create joy, forge friendships, discover happiness, find love, and do purposeful work.” — Eric Greitens
45. "I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid.” — Unknown
46. In life you need either inspiration or desperation.
47. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. –Confucius
48. "You should never view your challenges as a disadvantage. Instead, it’s important for you to understand that your experience facing and overcoming adversity is actually one of your biggest advantages.” — Michelle Obama
49. "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it” – Henry David Thoreau
50. "Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.” — Roger Crawford
51. "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” — Khalil Gibran
52. "Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.” – Sarah Dessen
53. "He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity.” — William Samuel Johnson
54. "Dream big and dare to fail” – Norman Vaughan
55. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
56. Every moment is a fresh beginning.
57. It can be tough to be yourself sometimes. After all, what does that even mean? But as Oscar Wilde once famously said, “Be yourself, everyone else is taken.”
58. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
59. "Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” — John Wooden
60. "The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.”
61. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
62. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
63. "Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” — Bob Riley
64. "Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
65. The first step to being motivated is to accept the current situation. Because of that realization, we learn to be in the present, see things as they are, and then think for the future course of actions.
66. "Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like?” – Brian Tracy
67. "Decide upon your major definite purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it.” – Brain Tracy
68. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
69. "If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” — Seth Godin (again!)
70. "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.”
71. "Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is” – Vince Lombardi
72. “Hard work spotlights the character of people. Some turn up their sleeves. Some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.”
73. "I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.”
74. Inspiration can come from anywhere, and a lot of the time, it depends on how you feel when you get up in the morning.
75. "We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” — Randy Pausch
76. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
77. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve” – Napoleon Hill
78. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure… It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere” – Barack Obama
79. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
80. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.
81. Believe in yourself and do what you want others to follow. In no time you should see the change in the world.
82. "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
83. There is nothing impossible to they who will try.
84. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
85. "Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” — Brian Tracy
86. "If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavor” – Eleanor Roosevelt
87. "The talents we each have been blessed with can only be developed if we use them fully to benefit the lives of others as well as our own.”
88. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
89. "Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.” — Lou Holtz
90. “Do you know what happens when you give a procrastinator a good idea? Nothing.”
91. "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford
92. "I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
93. "Like many things in life, your compassion is a skill that can be exercised.”
94. "You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!”
95. "I never dreamed about success; I worked for it” – Estee Lauder
96. "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.”
97. "It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” — Howard Ruff
98. "You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” — James Allen
99. Emotions, especially those of anger in humans, are no exception. If we continue to bury and suppress our anger, it will eventually erupt much more furiously than before.
100. The world will be a better place if we set an example and execute the correct kinds of changes. It’s important to start by improving our own lives before we can expect others to do the same for us. First, if we want others to follow a healthy habit, we should follow it ourselves.
101. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
102. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined” – Henry David Thoreau
103. "I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.” — Abraham Lincoln
104. Your courage will grow as a result of pursuing your dreams. Having the courage to pursue your aspirations and your goals is the fuel you need to attain greatness in life. You’ll be a force to be reckoned with in due course.
105. "I learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me.” — Dr. Seuss
106. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
107. “Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.” – John Heywood
108. You can make a huge difference in your happiness and career success by taking a different route and developing the ability to look at the bright side of things, even in the darkest of times.
109. We all have to deal with difficult people at some point. The temptation to hurt or undermine them is contrary to God’s will. Let us pray for them, show concern for their well-being, and focus on the good instead.
110. Your life itself should be a living vacation. Your life path or journey itself should feel like a vacation.
111. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. – Babe Ruth
112. "Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts” – Winston S. Churchill
113. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. –Maya Angelou
114. No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
115. The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
116. "Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.”
117. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
118. It isn’t where you came from. It’s where you’re going that counts.
119. "If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.” — Author Unknown
120. "Never give in. Never, never, never.” — Winston Churchill
121. "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have” – Thomas Jefferson
122. “There is inspiration all around us.” – Kapil Dev
123. "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
124. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
125. You’re also dissatisfied if you don’t get your way. This issue predates contemporary society itself. Fixing the problem is as simple as avoiding your wants and dislikes.
126. Action breeds inspiration more than inspiration breeds action.
127. Technique is what you fall back on when you run out of inspiration.
128. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
129. Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
130. "Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you” – Jack Canfield
131. The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.
132. "A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” — Christopher Reeve
133. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. –Sheryl Sandberg
134. Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
135. "The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word ‘crisis.’ One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger–but recognize the opportunity.”
136. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
137. What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.
138. "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.”
139. “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.”
140. Put another way; you don’t have to be an artist or musician to be creative. It means that your brain is built so that it aids your ability to solve problems, generate new ideas, and experience epiphanies.
141. Impossible is for the unwilling.
142. "Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” ― Roy T. Bennett
143. "The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.” — Ulysses S. Grant
144. "When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it” – Jim Rohn
145. The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.
146. "Whoever is happy will make others happy too” – Anne Frank
147. "You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.”
148. Don’t wait for inspiration. It comes while working.
149. "It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.” — Dieter F. Uchtdorf
150. "Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today” – Will Rogers
151. "Where there is no struggle, there is no strength” – Oprah
152. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
153. "The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing” – Walt Disney
154. "The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new” – Socrates
155. "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation” – Herman Melville
156. If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.
157. Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. –Dalai Lama
158. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair
159. "Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.” — Ovid
160. "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere” – Barack Obama
161. Weaknesses are just strengths in the wrong environment.
162. "Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” — Seth Godin
163. "Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it’s less good than the one you had before. You can fight it, you can do nothing but scream about what you’ve lost, or you can accept that and try to put together something that’s good.” — Elizabeth Edwards
164. "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” — Mahatma Gandhi
165. "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up” – Thomas A. Edison
166. "Learn to be calm and you will always be happy.”
167. Inspiration may be a form of super-consciousness, or perhaps of subconsciousness I wouldn’t know. But I am sure it is the antithesis of self-consciousness.
168. "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” — Bob Marley
169. "Avoiding failure is to avoid progress.” — Author Unknown
170. To make any endeavor truly successful, integrity, inspiration, and insight are integral.
171. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
172. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
173. "The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.” — Author Unknown
174. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
175. You risk reverting to your old habits if you don’t keep this in mind. The pursuit of happiness has become the norm, after all. This is the way of life for many millions of people.
176. "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why” – Mark Twain
177. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
178. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
179. "Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
180. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. –Roger Staubach
181. "We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” — Barbara De Angelis
182. "When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
183. "Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? ”
184. When you begin working hard to achieve success, be sure to work smartly. To reach the success you’ve always wished for, you’ll need an intelligent working method and a relentless work ethic.
185. We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.
186. "The only impossible journey is the one you never begin” – Tony Robbins
187. The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will.
188. There is an issue with pursuing happiness and other results since it causes internal turmoil. Nobody enjoys getting something they don’t want.
189. "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” - Mark Twain
190. "If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way” – Napoleon Hill
191. If not us, who? If not now, when?
192. Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.
193. It is never too late to be what you might have been. –George Eliot
194. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. –Pablo Picasso
195. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.
196. "The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity.” — Seneca
197. "All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” — Walt Disney
198. "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” — Albert Einstein
199. “Action is the foundational key to all success.”
200. 35-50% of sales go to the first-responding vendor.
201. "It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up” – Vince Lombardi
202. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Confucius
203. Don’t wait for inspiration. Learn to cultivate it.
204. "Fall seven times, stand up eight.” — Japanese Proverb
205. "Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life” – John Wooden
206. "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” — Henry Ford
207. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”
208. You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame. –Erica Jong
209. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
210. If we don’t have this capability, we risk a collapse in our endeavors. And the force of driving ourselves to our goals makes us achieve them in the long run.
211. "We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.”
212. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart” – Helen Keller
213. "First, have a definite, clear, practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end” – Aristotle
214. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
215. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. – Steve Jobs
216. "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game” – Babe Ruth
217. "Take your dreams seriously.” — Author Unknown
218. Mostly, the world sees you the way you see yourself.
219. "Nothing will work unless you do.”
220. "Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
221. If it matters to you, you’ll find a way.
222. "Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.”
223. It can be tricky to find your “purpose.” Your reason for being. But even if you’ve not found it yet, don’t be disheartened! Many incredibly successful and famous people didn’t find their calling until later in life.
224. "Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.” — Zig Ziglar
225. Jesus is the inspiration for anyone to go the distance.
226. "We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
227. "What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”
228. "If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success” – James Cameron
229. Your personal and professional relationships could be at risk because you’ll respond to situations unreasonably and impulsively. And that will only affect you, not the person or situation you are angry about.
230. "We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action” – Dr. Henry Link
231. Have faith in yourself and in the future.
232. "Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” — Grace Coddington
233. "Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved” – D. H. Lawrence
234. "I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” ― Michael Jordan
235. Live each day as if your life had just begun.
236. Hard work can be enjoyable for those who are focused on their objective, and as a result, they do not view it as a burdensome task.
237. “Inspiration is the key to everything.” – Olivia Wilde
238. “Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.”
239. Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.
240. All limitations are self-imposed.
241. Find your voice and inspire others to find theirs.
242. Success isn’t something that happens. To get there, you must take deliberate steps in the proper direction.
243. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
244. "In three words, I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on” - Robert Frost
245. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
246. A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
247. "We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”
248. "She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.” — Elizabeth Edwards
249. "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.” — Corrie ten Boom
250. "It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.”
251. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
252. Make Every Minute of Your Life Count!
253. To know oneself, one should assert oneself.
254. Depression and anxiety can’t fit in your head if you’re cultivating feelings of joy and inspiration.
255. "All our dreams will come true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
256. "If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on” – Sheryl Sandberg
257. "I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.”
258. "Do it with passion, or not at all.” — Rosa Nouchette Carey
259. Everything you can imagine is real.
260. "A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.” — Henry Kissinger
261. "Things work out the best for those who make the best of how things work out” – John Wooden
262. There’s also something known as the ‘job trap’ when we show being busy to avoid stepping out of our comfort zones and trying something new. You can get more done and find better methods to work if you push your boundaries.
263. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”
264. "Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” — Vivian Greene
265. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
266. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi
267. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
268. The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
269. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.
270. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
271. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
272. "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else” – Margaret Mead
273. "Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there.” — Robert Downey Jr
274. When ordinary people decide to step out and be part of something big, that’s when they become extraordinary.
275. Leave no stone unturned.
276. "A bad attitude is like a flat tire; if you don’t change it, you won’t go anywhere” – Joyce Meyer
277. "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” — Chuck Swindoll
278. "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill
279. “Sometimes, disaster can inspire ingenuity.” – Michael Arden
280. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
281. "I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.”
282. "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.” — John Maxwell
283. Personally I find that deadlines are the best inspiration.
284. "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
285. To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.
286. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
287. "If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.” — Latin Proverb
288. Grab an exclusive book summary on "Four Thousand Weeks" for FREE!
289. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
290. "Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.” — Napoléon Bonaparte
291. "Creativity is intelligence having fun” – Albert Einstein
292. Dream big and dare to fail. –Norman Vaughan
293. "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
294. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. –Booker T. Washington
295. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. –Vincent van Gogh
296. “When life gives you lemons, made lemonade”- Elbert Hubbard
297. There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
298. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen” - – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
299. You are what you are and people need to accept the fact that you will not negotitate on that.
300. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. –Martin Luther King Jr.
301. “I wish I could tell you it gets better. But it doesn’t get better. You get better.”
302. "I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between.”
303. "Believe you can, and you’re halfway there” – Theodore Roosevelt
304. "I would rather die of passion than of boredom” – Vincent van Gogh
305. Periodically, I return to the classics for inspiration and refreshment.
306. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. – Mark Twain
307. Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
308. "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”
309. "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier” – Mother Teresa
310. "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” — Albert Camus
311. "If you look really closely, most overnight successes took a long time” – Steve Jobs
312. "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later” – Og Mandino
313. "I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse” – Florence Nightingale
314. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius
315. "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life” – Steve Jobs
316. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
317. "When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you” – Lolly Daskal
318. "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
319. “We will fail when we fail to try.” – Rosa Parks
320. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
321. "What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”— Ralph Waldo Emerson
322. "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
323. “Do or do not. There is no try.”
324. Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.
325. Where do you look when you want to get inspired? Everyone may answer that question differently, but a big part of inspiration lies within ourselves.
326. "Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans” – John Lennon
327. “Time is money” – Benjamin Franklin
328. "Magic is believing in yourself; if you can do that, you can make anything happen” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
329. Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese Proverb
330. "The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others” – Hasidic Proverb
331. "You will succeed because most people are lazy.”
332. "Go the extra mile, there’s no-one on it” – Grant Cardone
333. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
334. “Fortune favors the bold” – Virgil
335. "I think goals should never be easy; they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time” – Michael Phelps
336. We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.
337. "No one escapes pain, fear, and suffering. Yet from pain can come wisdom, from fear can come courage, from suffering can come strength – if we have the virtue of resilience.” — Eric Greitens
338. "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing” – Abraham Lincoln
339. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.– Babe Ruth
340. Being grateful offers all sorts of benefits to our physical and mental health. You can practice gratitude in your daily life by writing a gratitude journal, practicing mindfulness, or following a guided gratitude meditation… But really, it comes down to appreciating the good in your life and all the amazing things others do for you.
341. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream” – C.S. Lewis
342. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
343. You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown
344. "Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.” — Bernice Johnson Reagon
345. "Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do” – John Wooden
346. "Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals” – Michelle Obama
347. "If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.”
348. The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.– Frank Sinatra
349. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
350. In times of difficulty, we often look around to find a source of inspiration and hope.
351. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
352. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato
353. "It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.”— Doe Zantamata
354. "Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” — J.K. Rowling
355. "We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us.” — William J. Brennan, Jr., Former Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
356. Man doesn’t know what he is capable of until he is asked.
357. Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.
358. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
359. "People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy” – Tony Robbins
360. Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing. — Seneca
361. "The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity” – Amelia Earhart
362. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
363. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”
364. "There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking” – Brian Tracy
365. "Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all we can be” – Zig Ziglar
366. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. –Maya Angelou
367. "What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time” – Don Zimmer
368. Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. –Booker T. Washington
369. Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.
370. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
371. Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.
372. Fear is the primary reason people fail, or even don’t start something in the first place. But living your life in fear will only cause disappointment in the long run. After all, “we miss 100% of the shots we don’t take,” so don’t let fear stop you from taking your shot.
373. “You can if you think you can.” – George Reeves
374. Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there. — Will Smith
375. Inspiration can really strike from anywhere.
376. Teach thy tongue to say, “I do not know,” and thous shalt progress. –Maimonides
377. "Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
378. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
379. "You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character” – Unknown
380. "Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”
381. Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. –Jesus
382. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure” – Colin Powell
383. I take inspiration from everyone and everything. I’m inspired by current champions, former champions, true competitors, people dedicated to their dream, hard workers, dreamers, believers, achievers.
384. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius
385. "You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated” – Maya Angelou
386. "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
387. If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.
388. "No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent” – Eleanor Roosevelt
389. Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. – Ancient Indian Proverb
390. I don’t walk away from things I think are unfinished. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
391. Having a goal is what motivates you to get out of bed in the morning and try again; it’s what makes the hardships of life worthwhile because you know that, in the end, you might get that dream job, visit that far-off locale, or accomplish something you’ve always wanted to do.
392. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
393. The ultimate inspiration is the deadline.
394. "Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.” — Thomas Edison
395. "You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life.”
396. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
397. "You cannot save people, you can just love them.” — Anaïs Nin
398. "The Pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The Optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
399. If there is one thing in the world that can make thing in this world is doing things passionately. There is no point in doing something that you really don’t want to.
400. You have to be bold and get rid of the thoughts that are holding you back.
401. "Always do what you are afraid to do.”
402. You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
403. Inspirational Short Stories About Success And Happiness
404. "You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough” – Mae West
405. "There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is merely the comparison of one state to the other. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss.” — Alexandre Dumas
406. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
407. "In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost
408. "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken” – Oscar Wilde
409. An obstacle is often a stepping stone.
410. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavour. – Eleanor Roosevelt
411. Inspiration is finding something that excites you.
412. "Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change” – Gautama Buddha
413. Inspiration is some mysterious blessing which happens when the wheels are turning smoothly.
414. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. –Anais Nin
415. You’ll lose money, time, and most importantly, your sanity if you do this. Preparing in advance will allow you to take advantage of that opportunity to save money or better prepare your firm for a shift in the market, so you’ll spend less time correcting.
416. What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.
417. "We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
418. "If you can dream it, you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
419. The lesson you’ll have to learn the hard way is that you can’t save or change somebody who doesn’t want to change. Even more difficult to stomach is that you can’t love someone who doesn’t love themselves.
420. "We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future” – Robin Sharma
421. "The purpose of our lives is to be happy” – Dalai Lama
422. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there”
423. "You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great” – Zig Ziglar
424. Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you.
425. Angry feelings can cause physical and emotional harm if held onto them for long periods.
426. When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.
427. "Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you” – Walt Whitman
428. "The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” – Ayn Rand
429. "People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do” – Rob Siltanen
430. "Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
431. "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
432. "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
433. During the 1920s and 1930s, similar ads could be seen all across the country.
434. There is no point in numbing or delaying the feeling of pain. Eventually, you will have to feel it. It rather makes things worse.
435. Every noble work is at first impossible.
436. "Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems.” — Gever Tulley
437. "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve” – Napoleon Hill
438. Scroll down to continue reading article
439. "You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine” – John C. Maxwell
440. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
441. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
442. "In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years” – Abraham Lincoln
443. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
444. "Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear” – George Addair
445. Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.
446. "It’s during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light” – Aristotle
447. An unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates
448. Every day should be a new adventure, provide new experiences, and bring new opportunities every year. Perhaps it is time to make a change!
449. In the proverbial adage, “It wasn’t pouring when Noah constructed the Ark,” one should plan. “It Wasn’t Raining When Noah Started the Ark” was first used as advertising in 1924 to urge readers to stock up on coal before the cold weather sets in.
450. "Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others” – Cicero
451. The only thing I do is just pray for inspiration, for a way of thinking, because I don’t have any particular goal in sight.
452. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
453. If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. –Latin Proverb
454. You become what you believe. –Oprah Winfrey
455. "Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
456. "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”
457. There are little gems all around us that can hold glimmers of inspiration.
458. Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.
459. "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
460. "Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right” – Henry Ford
461. "Try not to become a person of success, but rather, try to become a person of value” – Albert Einstein
462. "On the other side of a storm is the strength that comes from having navigated through it. Raise your sail and begin.” — Gregory S. Williams
463. Inspiration is hard to come by. You have to take it where you find it.
464. "If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”—Martin Luther King, Jr.
465. "The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” — Harry Golden
466. "Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.”
467. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Eleanor Roosevelt
468. "All our dreams will come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
469. "We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” — Carlos Costaneda
470. "If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
471. "Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember – the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you” – Zig Ziglar
472. "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky
473. Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there.
474. Dreamers and doers have a significant difference. Dreaming itself is not enough to achieve, you need to get off your butt and start doing to reach your goals.
475. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
476. No one was ever great without some portion of divine inspiration.
477. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.
478. "I never dream of success. I worked for it.”
479. "Love the life you live. Live the life you love” – Bob Marley
480. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
481. "The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.” — Epictetus
482. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. –Beverly Sills
483. "I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
484. If you put efforts into anything you shall see the results. Hard work always gives results.
485. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
486. The grass will always appear greener on the other side of the fence just because of one type of metaphorical fertilizer – effort and consistency. If one would put no work, time, or consideration in their efforts, it is but natural that their
487. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes, understanding that failure is not the opposite of success – it’s part of success.”
488. Improve your team's email response time by 42.5% With EmailAnalytics
489. "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more..”
490. "Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.”
491. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
492. “You can fail at what you don’t want – so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.”
493. "When written in Chinese the word crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.” — John F. Kennedy
494. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
495. Remember, Stan Lee didn’t publish his first comic book until he was 38, Alan Rickman ‘made it’ when he was 42, Bob Ross was 41 before he became ‘everyone’s favorite painting teacher, Morgan Freeman was 50 years old before he landed his first big break, and JK Rowling was 32 when she put pen to paper and wrote the best-selling book series in history. The moral of these stories? “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.”
496. "Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine” – Roy T. Bennett
497. "Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears” – Les Brown
498. "Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anyone else.” — Unknown
499. However, it doesn’t imply accepting the state of helplessness and leaving destiny up to fate. The point is to direct our energies in the right direction.
500. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
501. "Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.”— Unknown
502. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’
503. The ability to rise above, be creative, move closer to our goals, gain knowledge from others, and improve our well-being is provided by inspiration. Hence, it is always important to use our site to sense inspiration in the most subtle ways ever!
504. "Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” — Nelson Mandela
505. “The tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.”
506. Life is amalagamation of experiences. Don’t take it seriously. If you win, it’s good but when you lose don’t forget it’s good too!
507. "Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined.” — Andrew Hendrixson
508. "Speak less than you know; have more than you show.”
509. "Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.”
510. "If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough” – Oprah Winfrey
511. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
512. "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
513. “Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.”
514. "If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it – teach yourself to be impatient” – Gurbaksh Chahal
515. “Inspiration comes of working every day.” – Charles Baudelaire
516. "Champions keep playing until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
517. "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough” – Og Mandino
518. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
519. "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
520. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. — Mae West
521. Don’t wait, the time will never be just right.
522. "We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” — Frederick Keonig
523. "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
524. Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.
525. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
526. "Whatever you are, be a good one.”
527. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
528. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
529. Use this time as a harbinger to conquer your fears. There is no need for them to be massive, and they may appear to others as mundane as well. It is incredibly addictive and can lead to a better quality of life to feel good about making progress.
530. "It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” — Mark Twain
531. A year from now you may wish you had started today.
532. You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.
533. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
534. Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
535. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
536. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
537. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
538. Your goals define what you are and what your future would be like. Abstain from getting too attached to people or objects but rather stick to goals.
539. “All progress takes place outside of your comfort zone.” – Michale John Bobak
540. "Tough times never last, but tough people do.” — Robert H Schuller
541. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
542. "Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant” – Robert Louis Stevenson
543. "The grass is greener where you water it.”
544. Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
545. "The grass is greener where you water it.” — Neil Barringham
546. "Energy and persistence conquers all things.” — Benjamin Franklin
547. "Numbing the pain for a while will only make it worse when you finally feel it.” — Albus Dumbledore
548. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
549. Take some time to think about what you have to be grateful for, and don’t forget to thank the important (and even not-so-important) people genuinely and at every opportunity.
550. "What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.”
551. "I never dream of success. I worked for it.” — Estee Lauder
552. Amateurs wait for inspiration. The real pros get up and go to work.
553. "You have to be odd to be number one” – Dr. Seuss
554. “Don’t always scrape and search for compliments. Criticism is what builds character and strength”
555. Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.
556. "By the darkness, stars are revealed.” — Evette Carter
557. "The secret of getting ahead is getting started” – Mark Twain
558. "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
559. Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.
560. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
561. "I will breathe. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe. And it will be okay. Because I don’t quit.”— Shayne McClendon
562. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” — Dale Carnegie
563. "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”
564. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. –Jamie Paolinetti
565. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. –Bob Dylan
566. "What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Henry David Thoreau
567. "A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.” — Author Unknown
568. The ability to lead a life worth living and one that makes you happy is the true definition of success. Furthermore, the ability to improve the world for all of us can be considered a life’s true accomplishment.
569. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
570. Human intelligence, in general, is characterized by its capacity for creativity.
571. "You will succeed because most people are lazy.” — Shahir Zag
572. To others, the weeds in our yards are lush green pastures, and the reverse is true. Seeking new pastures and greater prospects is never a bad thing to do in life.
573. All good things need time and patience. That is the only thing you need to remember when going gets tough.
574. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu
575. "Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined.”
576. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”
577. Inspiration responds to our attentiveness in various and sometimes unexpected ways.
578. "The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” — Randy Pausch
579. "It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
580. "Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” — Michael Jordan
581. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. –Unknown
582. "My scars remind me that I did indeed survive my deepest wounds. That in itself is an accomplishment. And they bring to mind something else, too. They remind me that the damage life has inflicted on me has, in many places, left me stronger and more resilient. What hurt me in the past has actually made me better equipped to face the present.” — Steve Goodier
583. "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible” – Tony Robbins
584. "Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” — Walt Whitman
585. “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it.”
586. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”
587. "I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.” — Louisa May Alcott
588. "Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.”
589. "Alone, we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
590. Whatever you are, be a good one.
591. Inspiring thoughts are stimulating to the mind and encourage us to believe in ourselves and reach for new heights. The actions we take from an inspired place are more likely to succeed and be enjoyable.
592. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle” – Steve Jobs.
593. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
594. A powerful phrase on your desk, stuck to your mirror, or written in your notebook is a great way to keep yourself inspired throughout the day.
595. "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
596. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
597. "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” — Helen Keller
598. "There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
599. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
600. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
601. We will either find a way, or make one.
602. "Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities” – Robert H. Schuller
603. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
604. "Teach thy tongue to say, I do not know, and thou shalt progress.”
605. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
606. When something is inspiring, it makes us feel interested and enthusiastic in a way that moves us deeply.
607. Inspiration is God making contact with itself.
608. "Hard times are sometimes blessings in disguise. We do have to suffer but in the end it makes us strong, better and wise.” — Anurag Prakash Ray
609. You’ll discover the true meaning of success in your life by examining your most ardent aspirations and goals and the things that bring you the most joy.
610. "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful” – Eric Thomas
611. Surround yourself with people and things that inspire you.
612. The average professional spends 50% of their workday on email.
613. "Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.”
614. Wherever you go, go with all your heart
615. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
616. "For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded” – Jack Canfield
617. The power of imagination makes us infinite.
618. Never regret anything that made you smile.
619. Every great inspiration is but an experiment – though every experiment we know, is not a great inspiration.
620. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci
621. "Don’t be afraid to give up the good for the great” – John D. Rockefeller
622. The only real inspiration or muse that I have is just the life that I live.
623. "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” — Dr. Wayne Dyer
624. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.– Henry Ford
625. "Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit.” — Napoleon Hill