Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Jose Soares
Organisation: Secretariat of Naciobal Parliament of Timor - Leste
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Tolerance and charity
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Learn how do the best from and to peoples..
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
The best ..first one and another follow..
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Xanana activity in a past
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Must be learning day a day...
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
I lead a 125 in 2002