Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
helps you in your leadership.
Name: Madalina negrea
Title: General Manager
6 years of successfully work with people
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
I think it was to gain people confidence.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
A lot of work, changing a lot of work places and analyzing very closely the skills of all the managers Or leading people I had.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
making my bed, going for a short walk in the forest and meditate a little, taking a shower once back ,enjoying a matcha drink while taking the public transportation and listen sth..podcasts,music, going to work, spend some hours there, coming home,Reading 2 pages of specialization book for soft skills,play a movie while I am falling a sleep.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Nothing is forever.People with no power can gain it and people with power can become people with more power,but in another context or place.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Becoming a person with influence
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
trust the ability to lead or guide others ,keep going no matter what and see the opportunity in each critical situation
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
encourage your people to keep going and doing their best,even if the situation has not a good vision in the future. It makes them learn how to proceed in difficult situation, teach them to have discipline and in the end will give them the satisfaction of doing their best for the results and not feeling guilty about the failure ,because the lesson from it is different.