7 Questions with Ime John
Name: Ime John
Current title: Brother
Current organisation: Vessels Of Hope International
I am an evangelist and a Teacher for Christ Jesus
1. What have you found most challenging as a Christian school leader?
Most challenges are financial assistance to help lives and to organize a teaching environment for etc.
2. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I study my bible with serious prayers and fasting at times for the direction of the Holy Spirit in my daily structure, because I can not do it alone.
3. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
The most significant leadership lesson I learned is, to imitate Christ Jesus, has long as I live.
4. What's one book apart from the Bible that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
(c) 2020, F. Wayne Mac Leod
Light To My Path Book Distribution (LTMP) is a book writing and distribution ministry reaching out to Christian workers in Asia, Latin America and Africa. F. Wayne Mac Leod is a member of Action International Ministries and has been writing these books with a goal to distribute them freely to needy pastors and Christian workers around the world.
This work is the property of F. Wayne Mac Leod and is for your personal use only. It may not be sold or reproduced in any form without first obtaining the permission of the copyright owner. For copies of this and other works by F. Wayne Mac Leod please visit www.lighttomypath.ca. You may also email us at
5. How do you find and keep great Christian teachers?
It is by trusting carefully obeying everything little words of God through Christ, reading my bible and with constant prayers daily, that help me a lot
6. What's most important as a Christian school leader for developing a culture of wellbeing in your staff and students?
The most important is love and financial resources
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a Christian school leader so far?
My story is God’s Loving kindness towards mankind