Thank you to the 1,400 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions!
I hope reading
7 Questions with Shiju Babu
helps you in your leadership.
7 Questions with Shiju Babu
Name: Shiju Babu
Current title: Chief Executive Officer
Current organisation: OBH Infotech Private Limited Company
A well-managed business is generally a reflection of a person or persons who have inherent or acquired qualities of leadership and direction. So a businessman to succeed must be a well-balanced and full-fledged man of talent. He has a consistent mind for clearness, steadiness, and firmness in his dealings with others. He is a person who knows what he is talking about, and what he means because he deals with several simple wants. Accurate actions depend upon accurate thinking. He can grasp his problems by treating them quantitatively. He is filled with certain qualities which he never compromises for anything, they are Accuracy, Time Sense, Alertness, Honesty, Ability to Cooperate, Dependability, Energy, and Character.
1. What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
Considering the right resources and uplifting the challenging skill sets
2. How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
It's a hereditary business, my dad is the founder of this company, he started in 1993, by 2018 April 1st I took over the business and made some multinational projects and ran a successful business in different verticals.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
will ensure to have a 7 hours sound sleep to kick start the day's work.
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Investigate deeply and come to the conclusion
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
They ignite our passion and inspire the best in us. When we try to explain why they’re so effective, we often speak of strategy, vision, or powerful ideas. But the reality is much more primal – great leadership works through emotions. Primal Leadership describes what managers and executives must do to become emotionally intelligent leaders. A must-read for anyone that leads or aspires to lead.
6. How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
finding the right skillset and enhance the skills and grow them to better heights in my company
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
As a CEO, when I was grabbing projects the support from my employees and the ideas which add the essence towards the success of the projects.