Updated: Jan 15
1. I love you, Dad—even if I never accept your friend request.
2. I hope I’ve made you proud, Dad. And if not, hey, maybe you ought to lower your expectations! Happy Father’s Day!
3. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. I love you more than burritos. That's some serious love.
4. Sending love and thanks across the miles to the best dad ever.
5. You made growing up fun. Thanks, dad, for all your love!
6. Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me. Thanks, for raising me the way you did. Happy father’s day to a wonderful dad!
7. “Almost anyone can be a father. But my father has taught me what it takes for his son to call him daddy lovingly.” — unknown
8. “Thanks for supporting me in time when I really needed the care and affection of a fatherly figure. Happy Father’s Day.”
9. When people say, ‘The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,’ I tell them that’s the best compliment I could ever get. Someday, I hope to grow as strong and wise as you. Have a great Father’s Day!
10. Thank you, Dad, for making me feel protected and loved, always and forever.
11. You’re a great dad and you’re a wonderful friend. Thanks dad for being there for us, always!
12. Dad, you have been there through my highs and lows, but always made me feel like I could soar! Happy Father’s Day.
13. Dad, you’ve been my best friend since my first day on earth and you’ll be my best friend until my last. Happy Father’s Day.
14. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armour for the rest of your life.” — Marinela Reka
15. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” — Sigmund Freud
16. “No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child.” — Abraham Lincoln
17. Seeing you as a dad brings out a whole new side of you and it’s just wonderful. Happy Father’s Day.
18. “Sending lots of love to the dad who did his best to keep me out of trouble…from the daughter who sure did have a knack for finding it!”
19. “The happiest moment of my life was when I was born. Because I had the privilege to be my father’s daughter.” — unknown
20. Dear son, you have always made us proud and hope someday you will tell that to your children too. Happy Father’s Day.
21. “A very happy Father’s Day to my godfather. My parents would not have made a better choice than choosing you for me.”
22. I miss being with you on father’s day, but i’m thinking about you and hoping you have a great day.
23. I know I never tell you this often, but I love you, Dad.24. You are the role model that I always look up to, daddy. Everyone keeps telling me that superheroes don’t exist, but they haven’t met you yet. You take care of so many things and yet find the time to love me. Thank you so much, daddy.
25. “Life doesn’t come with an instruction book—that’s why we have fathers.” — Jackson Browne
26. “Remembering you on Father’s Day uncle and wondering what good would I have done to receive your constant support in my life. Happy Father’s Day.”
27. I’m so grateful for all the things you’ve done for me over the years that I bought you this $3 card. Happy Father’s Day.
28. Let’s be honest —you wouldn’t have this special day if it wasn’t for me! Happy Father’s Day!
29. The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. God gave me such a gift when he gave me you for a father.
30. I can see why mommy loves you so much. You are a wonderful man, a loving father, and a great human being all around. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Have a wonderful day, daddy!
31. Dad, whether I was living under your roof or in your heart, you’ve loved me just the same. That means the world to me. Happy Father’s Day.
32. Dad, I was going to give you the most amazing gift ever for Father’s Day… then I remembered you already have me!
33. Dear dad, I have never had to look for inspirational people in world leaders or mythical heroes. You have been my inspiration all along. Happy father’s day.
34. It doesn’t matter how many years go by. In my mind, you’ll always be that same amazing person who taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters in my room. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
35. Happy Father’s Day to the man who wore my extra tiara at my tea parties and still treats me like a princess.
36. The most important life lesson I've learned: When all else fails, call Dad.37. Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through, and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!
38. The older i turned, the more i realised that you have always been right, father.
39. Dad, you’re my favorite parent. But if you tell Mom, I’ll deny I ever said it and you know who she’ll believe.
40. Thanks for raising me to be an upstanding member of society—with only minor exceptions!
41. Hey dad! I know i am not there at home to make your day special, but i am celebrating it here. You and mum are always with me. Happy father’s day, daddy!
42. “Happy Father’s Day, Daddy. We’ll just drop the grilled meat off at the door to your man cave.”
43. Dad, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like without you. Thanks so much for everything you’ve done for me.
44. Dad, I love how we don't even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite. Happy Father’s Day.
45. Over the years, you’ve taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations! Happy Father’s Day, Pop!
46. No matter how old I get, Dad, I’ll always be that same little girl who loves you with all her heart. Happy Father’s Day!
47. “A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely.” — Emile Gaboriau
48. You make this family fun. We love you, Dad!49. I’m so lucky to have you as my father. I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!
50. I'm grateful for you, Dad, and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to pay you back for all that you've done for me. Happy Father's Day!
51. You are the best father I could ever have because you never tell me what to do. You don’t hold my hand and tell me to walk a path. All you do is let your hand rest on my shoulder to tell me that no matter what, you will always be there to watch my back. I love you, dad.
52. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” — unknown
53. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
54. Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my dates and still treats me like a princess!
55. You know that I like Batman, and Superman’s cool too, but I don’t really need them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s Day to my super Dad!
56. I miss being with you on Father’s Day, but I’m thinking about you and hoping you have a great day.
57. One day just isn't enough to tell you how much you mean to me. I am so blessed to have you as my father.
58. “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” — Dimitri, the Stoneheart
59. It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right.
60. It’s wonderful to see you grow up so fast, take over all the responsibilities of a family and become a dad. Happy Father’s Day son.
61. Everything you do for me doesn't go unnoticed. You mean everything and more to me, Dad.
62. “I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it." — unknown
63. Dad, we love you with all of our hearts! As a father, you’re a leader, a teacher, and a friend. Have a wonderful Father’s Day!
64. No one can love a girl more than her father. Daddy, you were always my hero and always will be. Happy Father’s Day!
65. I miss being with you on father’s day, but I'm thinking about you and hoping you have a great day.
66. Thank you for believing in me daddy, always. Knowing that you trust me and believe in me, helps me immensely. I know i can face anything if i have your support! Happy father’s day, dad! I love you!
67. “Happy Father’s Day with love from your favorite kid. (Don’t worry—I won’t tell if you won’t.)”
68. “I may not think my father is right until i grow up. And by then, my son will think that I am always wrong.” — unknown
69. “A father is more powerful than he can even make the darkest night turn into a day with his presence.” — unknown
70. I am sure that our child will grow into a wonderful human being like you. Happy Father’s Day.
71. Hey, daddy! I know I am not there with you on your special day. But I will make it up to you. I will bake a cake and we will relish it just the way we did in my childhood. Happy father’s day to the best man in the world!
72. Thank you for being there every day, offering just the love and guidance I’ve needed to find my way through life.
73. Dad, I promise that one day I’ll give you grandchildren who will annoy me as much as I annoyed you.
74. I’m so proud to be your kid. I have the best dad and I love you so much!75. Dad, you’re my Superman, which makes me your super son! Happy Father’s Day!
76. It’s wonderful to see you care for me and I can feel your care and love. Feeling like the luckiest baby on this Earth. Happy Father’s Day Dad.
77. My father may not be the sun or the moon that can illuminate the entire sky. He is a fireplace who can keep me warm even in the coldest of the nights.
78. Sons become strong men from the influence of their fathers. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
79. You’ve given your children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad, and we love you so much!
80. Happy father’s day, daddy! Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I've needed.
81. Dad, from how to be the best person I can be to how to pick the right chair in the barbershop, you are my man, my friend, my example.
82. You’re doing a great job, daddy. Look at me, daddy. See, you have raised a wonderful son.
83. Even though you never bought me that pony, I still love you, Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
84. Who’s smart and strong, who has happiness and discipline in the right blend? It’s gotta be my father, who is also my best friend. Love you daddy.
85. Near or far, I’m always so thankful for the great dad you are. Cheers, Dad!
86. I feel loved, I feel cared for, and I feel blessed. And that’s because of you, dad. Happy father’s day, daddy!
87. On the most special day, wishing my dearest husband a very Happy Father’s Day…. I know you are going to make the world’s best dad to our baby…. Lots of luck to you first time dad.
88. Thanks for teaching me all the best things I know, Dad —plus some other good stuff that I probably should have paid more attention to!
89. “For everyone out there, you are my father. But to me, you are my entire world.” — unknown
90. You are my very first love, dear dad. You have been the shining light of my life and the wonderful caring person who has been there for me. I would want my son to grow up to be just like you. Happy father’s day!
91. Dad, you are my inspiration. I hope one day, I could be a father like you. Happy father’s day from a new father!
92. Every time i am happy, the first person i think of is you because you’ve made me happy. And every time I am sad, the first person I think of is you again. Because you can always make me happy. Love you dada.
93. Wishing a very happy Father's Day to a super dad who also happens to be a super son.
94. Life is not a fairy tale, but you raised me like a princess. I love you so much, Dad.
95. “My father always lets me laugh happily by myself, but never lets me cry alone.” — unknown
96. “Many say fathers are like boats who hold us back when needed and sail along when the current is right. But my father is a lighthouse. His love always makes sure we go the right way.” — unknown
97. Dear father, you have already done so much for me in your first year of Fatherhood that I know you will love me like no one. Happy Father’s Day.
98. “Every father wishes for his son to be more successful than himself. But I know that I will never be equal to my dad ever.” — unknown
99. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern100. Though there might be hundreds and thousands of miles between us, my love for you will always be the same. Happy Father’s Day.
101. “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, and singers of the song.” — unknown
102. Every year, I learn to appreciate more the values you passed on to me. I love you, Dad.
103. “Thanks for teaching me all the best things I know…plus some other good stuff that I probably should have paid more attention to.”
104. Dad, that’s the thing about you. You taught me so much without saying a word. I want to be like you. Love you, dad. Happy father’s day!
105. Some people don't believe in superheroes, but they haven't met my incredible dad.
106. “I hope all your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true—maybe even the one about staying awake through the whole afternoon of baseball on TV!”
107. I cannot tell you how much I love you, dad. You have sacrificed so much for us and I can never be able to match up to that ever in my life. I love you so much, daddy.
108. Dad, you have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
109. “Forget batman: when I really thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I wanted to be my dad.” — Paul Asay
110. Thanks for not letting me screw up my life, Dad. And thanks for not leaving me somewhere in a bucket!
111. You know what they say: Real heroes don’t wear capes—they make bad dad puns. Thank you for being a real hero, Dad. Love you!
112. Sending lots of love to the dad who did his best to keep me out of trouble… from the daughter who sure did have a knack for finding it!
113. Happy father’s day to an amazing father. Love you, daddy. Happy father’s day to you!
114. You’re welcome for making you a dad so you can celebrate today. Happy Father’s Day.
115. Happy Father's Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.
116. “I have read a lot of superhero comics. But I am yet to find a superhero as strong and powerful as my daddy.” — unknown
117. “I know my father is a great husband. Because he treats my mother just the way he treats me – with love, care, and respect.” — unknown
118. Roses are blue, fathers are cool. Thanks to you, I know how to rule. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
119. Sending you heartfelt appreciation on Father’s Day. It’s the least I can do considering all the gray hairs I’ve caused you!
120. “When my father gives me a gift, we both rejoice. But I don't know why my father has tears in his eyes when I give him a gift instead.” — unknown
121. Dad, you taught me to chase after my dreams, and that's by far the greatest gift you've ever given me—next to being my father.
122. Not every father can give his daughter endless hugs. Our hugs will never end, even when we move apart. I love you, daddy.
123. Dad, thank you for being there for us, always. I know, nobody will love me as much as you do.
124. Dear grandfather, you are a father figure to me even before my dad and I love you the most. Happy Father’s Day.
125. Happy father’s day from afar to an amazing dad. Miss you, daddy!126. I may not talk or type but I can always express my feelings to my daddy who means the world to me. Papa, I love you the most and I know that you love me the most too. Happy Father’s Day.
127. Everyone keeps telling me that I look like my mother. But I want to tell them that as wonderful as my mother is, I want to grow up to be like my father. I want to be like the strong and wonderful person that he is. Thank you for being a wonderful daddy to me, daddy.
128. I wish I could be there in person to remind you in person how much I love you, Dad. Happy Father’s Day.
129. Thank you, daddy, for teaching me to not be afraid of failure. Thank you for not helping me when I fell, but teaching me to dust off and rise again and continue moving ahead. You are the best. Love you dad.
130. How I wish to see you by my side on this special day. Sending your air hugs and kisses. Happy Father’s Day.
131. Happy Great-Excuse-to-Go-Golfing Day!132. Not a day goes by when I don’t feel very, very lucky to have a dad like you. I am so grateful for all you have done for me.
133. On this Father’s Day, I would love to thank you grandfather for always being there for me and believing in me. Happy Father’s Day.
134. I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king. – unknown
135. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. I may not ever fill your shoes completely, but if I’m half the man you are someday, at least I’ll know I’ve tried.
136. Happy Father’s Day. Son, I’m so proud of the family you have started for yourself. Enjoy your day, I will always love you!
137. “Today is all about you, Dad! Enjoy, because tomorrow it’s back to the rest of us.”
138. “My father is a man of a few words. And that’s alright. Because a few words is all it takes for him to make me happy, calm me when I am crying, and teach me the. . right lessons. for my life.” — unknown
139. I don’t wish to be a star that shines bright at night. I wish to be like my dad who is a candle that makes everything light up at home. Happy father’s day!
140. Thank you for the example you set and for your leadership in our family. We love you, Dad!
141. Welcome to the league of heroes known as“parenthood”. Happy Father’s Day, Son!
142. “Sending you heartfelt appreciation on Father’s Day. It’s the least I can do considering all the gray hairs I’ve caused you.”
143. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. You’re more than just the grill master in our family. You’re also the joke master, the plumbing master, and well… basically, you’re super-masterful at being a dad and we sure love you a lot and appreciate all you do for us!
144. Today is all about you, Dad! Enjoy, because tomorrow it’s back to the rest of us!
145. I wish I could be there in person to remind you in person how much I love you, Dad. I hope you have the best day!
146. “Where other fathers might take their sons to a football match, I am a proud daughter whose father takes her shopping.” — unknown
147. “Husbands may not look at us as their queens, but fathers always look at their daughters as their little princesses.” — unknown
148. “Becoming a dad is one thing—being a dad is many things.” — Steve Chapman
149. You have a heart of gold, daddy! Thank you for teaching me what’s important in life!
150. “I hope you get to waste some time in your favorite ways on Father’s Day. You deserve it!”
151. Happy Father's Day to an awesome dad who should win a Nobel Peace Prize for putting up with me.
152. Thanks for teaching me some of the best things I know, daddy. I would have learned everything from you had I paid more attention. But i was just a kid back then! Happy father’s day!
153. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” — unknown154. “You might not be my dad but you are no less than one for me. Happy Father’s Day uncle.”
155. Happy Father’s Day with love from your favorite kid. (Don’t worry—I won’t tell the others if you won’t.)
156. You are the definition of inspiration, courage, and unconditional love. Happy Father’s Day, Old Man!
157. Thank you, daddy, for all the times you stayed up late for me. For all the times you showered us with love and care. For all the wonderful moments you shared with us. For everything that you have taught us. I will always be happy to see you.
158. To the great, great, great dad in the world. You have been more than a dad or grandfather to me. Happy Father’s Day.
159. Happy father’s day to my lovely dad. It has been many years now and you keep saying that I am growing up quickly and I will be a woman soon. No matter how old I get, I will always be your little girl, daddy.
160. Thank You grandfather, for always saving me from mom and dad and loving me the most. Happy Father’s Day.
161. Happy Father's Day from your favorite pain in the butt.162. Dearest dad, I know you are surprised seeing my message but I just wanted to thank you for showering me with so much love and care. Wishing you Happy Father’s Day papa.
163. I feel very safe with you in my life, father. You are the armour I never had because I know you will always protect me no matter what. Thank you for being there for me, daddy. Now and always.
164. “No matter who I get married to, my father will always be my first love.” — unknown
165. I know raising me took patience... to say the least. Thank you for all of yours!
166. “My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.” — Liza Minnelli
167. “Each time my father has put me down from his arms, he has picked up my crying sister. This is who he has taught me to be.” — unknown
168. You have always done what’s best for me even if I didn’t understand it at the time. Which isn’t to say I understand it now, either, but I’ll take your word for it.
169. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” — Michael Ratnadeepak
170. Sending love and gratitude across miles to the best dad in the world. Happy Father’s Day.
171. Happy Father’s Day. We’ve shared a lot over the years, Pop. And if there’s one thing you’ve taught me, it’s to always make time to savor the special moments with the ones you love!
172. I love you, daddy. You are the brightest star in my night sky, a sparkling constellation in my galaxy, and the twinkling star that shows me that he is always out there for me. Thank you so much for being the wonderful man that you are.
173. So much of who I am is because of what you taught me. I hope you know how much I love, respect, and appreciate you, Dad.
174. I wouldn’t trade you for anything, Dad. I mean, nobody’s offered me anything, but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t!
175. Today is all about you, dad! Enjoy, because tomorrow it’s back to the rest of us.
176. Dear father, you are never wrong in your life. But you will be wrong if you ever think that i don’t love you and have forgotten about you. Because I never will. Happy father’s day!
177. Near or far, I’m always so thankful for the great dad you are. Happy Father’s Day.
178. Thank you for the example you set and for your leadership in our family. I love you, dad!
179. When anybody asks me what I want to be when I grow up, I tell them that no matter what I become, I want to be a man like my father. Happy father’s day, dear daddy.
180. Happy Father’s Day to my awesome dad! Your voice in my head has always guided me. Thank you for never steering me wrong.
181. Daddy, you are the best father I could have asked for—until you start dancing!
182. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better dad!
183. “Dad: a son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” — unknown184. “My father always tells me that I am growing up real quick. But no matter how tall I get, I will always look up to my father for who he is.” — unknown
185. I could have given you gifts and flowers and chocolates and cakes but I know that you love the smile on my face the most. And that is because the smile appears every time I see you. Happy father’s day!
186. May your parenthood be a wonderful and adventurous experience. Happy Father’s Day son.
187. Dad, I hope all the love you’ve given to our family comes back to you a hundred times over today!
188. Grandpa, you will always have a special place in my heart. Happy Father’s Day.
189. A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
190. Happy father’s day, daddy! I know you love me the most and that I know I am your favourite child.
191. Whenever I would fail, you were there to pick me up and put me back on the right path. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me!
192. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s greatest farter… I mean father!193. I can finally admit it: I'm so awesome because of you. Happy Father’s Day.
194. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad ever! You’re not just my father, but one of my closest friends. Love you!
195. The man, the myth, the legend. Happy Father's Day, Dad!196. “A girl’s first true love is her father.” — Marisol Santiago197. My father might hold my hand for a little while when i get married. But he has held my heart for all these years, and will always hold it for more to come.
198. “A great father makes sure that his children grow up well. But a great dad makes memories that his children will carry within their hearts long after he’s gone,. . and pass them. on to the coming generations.”. —. unknown
199. I wish I could grow up to be a person like you. But more than that, I think I want to be a father like you. You’re an amazing father, daddy, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
200. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.” — Clarence Budington Kelland
201. Sons look up to their fathers as their role models, and I’m so proud to have the coolest role model ever!
202. “The love between a father and daughter is forever.” — unknown203. Happy Father’s Day from the kid who has tested your limits in just about everything—you’re welcome!
204. You’ve always had the biggest heart, Dad. I’ve learned so much from you: patience, kindness, strength, and courage. I love you so much!
205. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” — unknown206. Happy Father’s Day to you, Dad! Thank you for always taking up my side in any argument and saving me from mom’s scolds till now! Love you!
207. Popping open a cool one in your honor on Father’s Day, Pops. Cheers!208. I hope all your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true—maybe even the one about staying awake through the whole afternoon of baseball on TV!
209. Dad, I might be grown up, but I know I’ll always be your little princess and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy Father’s Day.
210. “A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.” — Ben Sirach211. All of the lessons you've taught me over the years have added up to the wonderful life I'm living today.
212. Happy Father's Day! You did great—I turned out perfect!213. Happy Father’s Day to the best daddy in the universe. I love you!214. Wishing a very Happy Father’s Day to my son. May your children bring you as much joy as you’ve brought me over the years.
215. “My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be.” — Cher Lloyd216. Everyday I miss those goodnight and goodmorning kisses on the forehead. Wish you could be here with me today. Happy Father’s Day.
217. Thank you for all the piggyback rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it gave me wonderful childhood memories. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
218. Happy Father's Day, Dad. Without me, this day would just be another Sunday!
219. “Happy Father’s Day. Hope the beers are chilling and the grill is sizzling!”
220. Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day.
221. You may not know everything, but you sure had me fooled for quite a few years! Happy Father’s Day to the smartest guy I know!
222. You’re a natural at this ‘daddy’ thing. I am lucky to have you as my father. Happy father’s day!
223. Near or far, I’m always so thankful for the great dad you are. Happy Father’s Day.
224. Thankyou for being an amazing dad to my father and me. We will always make you proud. Happy Father’s Day.
225. You are the first person I think of when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me, Dad.
226. Happy Father’s Day to my superhero. You’ve been the most amazing dad a kid can ever have and I’m the luckiest daughter.
227. “Thinking of you on Father’s Day uncle and feeling grateful that we are a family. Happy Father’s Day.”
228. Have a great Father’s Day. Love from your favorite financial burden.229. Every time I read comics, I wished that I had a superhero in my life. Now I know I have always had one ever since I was born. You are the hero I will always look up to, daddy. Happy father’s day!
230. I wish I could be there in person to remind you in person how much I love you, dad.
231. Happy Father’s Day! You're more than a father—you're a friend. Thank you for all that you've done for me.
There you go! Use these quotes with great fathers, or a new dad you know, for a good father or in a father's day card. Pass on warm wishes to all the amazing fathers out there. You're a real man, the best godfather anyone could ask for. The coolest dad and a wonderful godfather are the same. You're source of my strength and we're sending you loving messages today!