1. "Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” —A.P.J. Abdul Kalam"
2. "Ask yourself this question: ‘Will this matter a year from now?’” —Richard Carlson"
3. Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure.
4. "People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” —Tony Robbins"
5. "Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil."-J. Paul Getty
6. The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to, every evening, think what can be done better tomorrow.
7. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
8. "Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference.” —Robert Frost"
9. "If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” —Anonymous"
10. "I didn't get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it."-Estée Lauder
11. "If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” —Thomas J. Watson"
12. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” —C.S. Lewis"
13. You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
14. "Failure is success in progress.” —Albert Einstein"
15. Be so good they can’t ignore you.
16. "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” —Bruce Lee"
17. "A goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot.” –-Joe Vitale"
18. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.
19. "Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” —Joyce Brothers"
20. I just love it when people say I can't do it; there's nothing that makes me feel better because all my life, people have said that I wasn't going to make it.
21. "If you’re going through hell keep going.” —Winston Churchill"
22. "If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” —Jim Rohn"
23. "Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” —Will Rogers"
24. "Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” —Anonymous"
25. "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” —Eleanor Roosevelt"
26. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —Thomas Edison"
27. You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
28. "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” —Michael John Bobak"
29. "Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, 'Make me feel important.' Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life."-Mary Kay Ash
30. If you work on something a little bit every day, you end up with something that is massive.
31. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” —Charles Darwin"
32. "It's not just about being better. It's about being different. You need to give people a reason to choose your business."-Tom Abbott
33. Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
34. "If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan and guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” —Jim Rohn"
35. We led with our conviction rather than rational because rational said it was impossible.
36. Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.
37. If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood; divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
38. "A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” —George M. Moore Jr."
39. "You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.” —Booker T. Washington"
40. Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.
41. "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie"
42. "Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” —Robert Kiyosaki"
43. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
44. Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
45. "When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” —Lolly Daskal"
46. Do or do not. There is no try.
47. "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment."-Stephen Covey
48. No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
49. "You’re only as young as the last time you changed your mind.” —Timothy Leary"
50. "The golden rule for every businessman is this: Put yourself in your customer's place."-Orison Swett Marden
51. "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” —Herman Melville"
52. "The student has goals. The master has systems to reach her goals.” —Maxime Legace"
53. "Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.” —George Edward Woodberry"
54. People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.
55. "Goals. There’s no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There’s no telling what you can do when you believe in them. And there’s no telling what will happen when you act upon them.” —Jim Rohn"
56. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. - W. Clement Stone
57. Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.
58. "The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” —Ralph Nader"
59. "What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” —Henry David Thoreau"
60. "You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan"
61. "Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far."-Gary Vaynerchuk
62. "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” —Margaret Thatcher"
63. "A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.” —B.F. Skinner"
64. "We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” —Earl Nightingale"
65. "Do one thing every day that scares you.” —Anonymous"
66. "As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” —Bill Gates"
67. "If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.” —Mario Andretti"
68. It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.
69. "You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer"
70. "Someday is not a day of the week."-Denise Brennan-Nelson
71. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” —Steve Jobs"
72. "If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will."-Bob Hooey
73. Comfort is the enemy of progress.
74. Someday is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it 'eventually,' just do it and correct course along the way.
75. "Failure defeats losers, but it inspires winners.” —Robert T. Kiyosaki"
76. "Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."-Robert Kiyosaki
77. "I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” —Emile Zola"
78. I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
79. "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” —Robert Collier"
80. "Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” —Newt Gingrich"
81. If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.
82. I really don’t think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don’t mind the failure, but I can’t imagine that I’d forgive myself if I didn’t try.
83. "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.” —Yoda"
84. "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” —Oprah Winfrey"
85. "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” —John F. Kennedy"
86. "We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” —Joseph Campbell"
87. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
88. "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” —Thomas Jefferson"
89. I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.
90. Young business people working over a paperwork and drinking coffee
91. "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” —Albert Einstein"
92. "I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas A. Edison"
93. Amateurs sit around and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work.
94. "The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” —Mark Caine"
95. "Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” —Theodore N. Vail"
96. "All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward.” —Ellen Glasgow"
97. "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” —Proverb"
98. "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” —Maya Angelou"
99. "In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” —Jane Smiley"
100. When we hit our lowest point, we are opened to our greatest change.
101. Work takes on new meaning when you feel you are pointed in the right direction. Otherwise, it's just a job, and life is too short for that.
102. "Failure after long perseverance is much grander than never to have a striving good enough to be called a failure."-George Eliot
103. "One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” —Michelle Obama"
104. I don’t want to be liked. I want to be respected.
105. "What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.” —Anonymous"
106. "If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” —T. Harv Eker"
107. "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” —Steve Jobs"
108. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems.
109. "Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” —George Bernard Shaw"
110. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” —Eleanor Roosevelt"
111. "The secret of joy in work is contained in one word -- excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it."-Pearl Buck
112. You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.
113. Impossible is just an opinion.
114. "It always seems impossible until it’s done.” —Nelson Mandela"
115. If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.
116. It’s like being in a trance — it’s a fluid — and you almost don’t remember doing the picture. Drawing is an escape from all the unnecessary things in life that get in the way of being free.
117. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” —Anatole France"
118. "Fall 7 times, stand up 8.” —Japanese Proverb"
119. "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” —Wayne Dyer"
120. We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.
121. "A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” —Vince Lombardi"
122. Friday: Conquer Your Fears
123. "Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.” —Anonymous"
124. "Failure is often that early morning hour of darkness which precedes the dawning of the day of success.” —Leigh Mitchell Hodges"
125. "Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” —Ella Fitzgerald"
126. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
127. "Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.” —Henry Ford"
128. The weekend is a time for relaxing, rejuvenating, and reflecting on what you really want out of your life. It may also be a time to think about how to balance your job, the larger arc of your career, and your personal life in order to maximize happiness. Use these extra moments of free time to mentally prep for success!
129. In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me, there lay an invincible summer.
130. "Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman -- not the attitude of the prospect."-W. Clement Stone
131. "What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson"
132. "The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” —Tricia Cunningham"
133. This is a reminder to you to create your own rule book, and live your life the way you want it.
134. "Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art."-Andy Warhol
135. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do — even when it doesn’t look like it makes any difference. And they do it long enough for the compounding effect to start to kick in.
136. "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."-Henry Ford
137. "What’s dangerous is not to evolve.” —Jeff Bezos"
138. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney"
139. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
140. "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.” —Mark Twain"
141. Self-doubt does more to sabotage individual potential than all external limitations put together.
142. "Success is … knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” —John C. Maxwell"
143. Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor.
144. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
145. Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.
146. Sunshine all the time makes a desert.
147. It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day; that's the hard part.
148. "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” —Mark Twain"
149. "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing -- that's why we recommend it daily."-Zig Ziglar
150. If you want to fly give up everything that weighs you down.
151. A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not why ships are built.
152. "Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” —Chris Grosser"
153. "Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.” —Anonymous"
154. "I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” —Diane Ackerman"
155. I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.
156. "The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” —Colin R. Davis"
157. "You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.” —Tony Morgan"
158. "Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” —Thomas Carlyle"
159. "Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th."-Julie Andrews
160. "Beware of monotony; it's the mother of all the deadly sins."-Edith Wharton
161. "Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” —Francis Chan"
162. "A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” — Bruce Lee"
163. "Light tomorrow with today.” —Elizabeth Barrett Browning"
164. "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” —Lyndon Johnson"
165. "There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” —Roger Staubach"
166. "You can do anything, but not everything.” —Anonymous"
167. The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.
168. "Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way."-Abraham Lincoln
169. "#1 make good decisions, #2 everything else."-Rand Fishkin
170. "Don’t think of it as failure. Think of it as time-released success.” —Robert Orben"
171. If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.
172. "Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” —Theodore Roosevelt"
173. "Hire character. Train skill."-Peter Schutz
174. Recommended Article: Retaining & Sustaining Airline Staff Motivation During COVID-19
175. "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” —Thomas Edison"
176. "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later."-Og Mandino
177. "Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” —Edson Arantes do Nascimento (Pelé)"
178. I wouldn’t be where I am now if I didn’t fail … a lot. The good, the bad, it’s all part of the success equation.
179. The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
180. "Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it."—Ralph Waldo Emerson
181. I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
182. "One day or day one. You decide.” —Paulo Coelho"
183. "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” —Maya Angelou"
184. "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” —Dalai Lama"
185. Recommended Article: Extrinsic vs. Intrinsic Motivation- An Overview
186. "Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” —Lolly Daskal"
187. Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary.
188. "Failure is the only opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” —Henry Ford"
189. "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” —Mahatma Gandhi"
190. A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.
191. "Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” —Martin Luther King, Jr."
192. Workaholics aren't heroes. They don't save the day; they just use it up. The real hero is home because she figured out a faster way.
193. You don't make progress by standing on the sidelines, whimpering, and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas.
194. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
195. "It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” —Anonymous"
196. "The starting point of all achievement is desire.” —Napoleon Hill"
197. "A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.” —Jim Watkins"
198. The hard days are what make you stronger.
199. I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘how far can I push this company in the next 24 hours.
200. At any given moment you have the power to say: this is not how the story is going to end.
201. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
202. "It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person."-Kenneth J Hutchins
203. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.
204. Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
205. "The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."—Confucius
206. "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing [themself].” —Leo Tolstoy"
207. "If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” —Gurbaksh Chahal"
208. "Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” —Henry Ford"
209. Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.
210. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
211. "If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” —Jim Rohn"
212. I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it.
213. "Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald"
214. Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.
215. "Action is the foundational key to all success."-Pablo Picasso
216. "All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.” —Orison Swett Marden"
217. "Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” —Julie Andrews"
218. "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” —e.e. cummings"
219. "By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands—your own.” —Mark Victor Hansen"
220. If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.
221. "Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.” —Anonymous"
222. It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.
223. “Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
224. "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill"
225. "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” –-Henry Ford"
226. I play to win, whether during practice or a real game.
227. Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.
228. "Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” —Anonymous"
229. "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” —Anne Frank"
230. "You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.” —Steve Garvey"
231. I never lose. Either I win or learn.
232. "A year from now you may wish you had started today.” —Karen Lamb"
233. "The best way out is always through.” —Robert Frost"
234. Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment.
235. In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.
236. The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.
237. Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.
238. "Don't ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it's crazy enough."-Lena Waithe
239. The most important thing about art is to work. Nothing else matters except sitting down every day and trying.
240. "The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow.” —Rupert Murdoch"
241. "The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” —Vince Lombardi"
242. "The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way.” —Robert Kiyosaki"
243. "Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” —Napoleon Hill"
244. If you hear a voice within you, say, 'You cannot paint,' then by all means, paint, and that voice will be silenced.
245. "Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” —Abraham Lincoln"
246. "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale"
247. The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
248. "Success only comes to those who dare to attempt.” —Mallika Tripathi"
249. "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” —John Quincy Adams"
250. When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for everyone telling you you’re nuts.
251. "How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?"-Seth Godin
252. "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” —Barack Obama"
253. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
254. You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.
255. Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.
256. "Ignorance is always afraid of change.” —Jawaharlal Nehru"
257. "If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” —Kim Garst"
258. "If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” —Ken Robinson"
259. "Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” —Vaibhav Shah"
260. It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.
261. I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
262. Our industry does not respect tradition - it only respects innovation.
263. "The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” —Nelson Henderson"
264. Saturday and Sunday: Prep for Success
265. "Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” —Robert Collier"
266. "The great danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” –-Michelangelo"
267. "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.” —Confucius"
268. "Never allow a person to tell you no, who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” —Eleanor Roosevelt"
269. "Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” —Albert Einstein"
270. "People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar"
271. Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. - Harriet Beecher Stowe
272. "Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” —Eleanor Roosevelt"
273. "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill"
274. "There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” —Ella Wheeler Wilcox"
275. "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success."-Dale Carnegie
276. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. - Elon Musk
277. "It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird — it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.” —C. S. Lewis"
278. "A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.” —Henry Kravis"
279. If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.
280. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
281. "Change your opinions, keep to your principles. Change your leaves, keep your roots intact.” —Victor Hugo"
282. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
283. "You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” —Steve Jobs"
284. Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
285. Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
286. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
287. Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
288. All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
289. "Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” —Voltaire"
290. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
291. "Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” —John D. Rockefeller"
292. She remembered who she was and the game changed.
293. "Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.” —Harper Lee"
294. "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” —Bruce Feirstein"
295. "To be most effective in sales today, it's imperative to drop your 'sales' mentality and start working with your prospects as if they've already hired you."-Jill Konrath
296. You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.
297. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.
298. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."-Steve Jobs
299. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” —Mahatma Gandhi"
300. If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.
301. You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
302. Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do and damned if you don't.
303. If you can’t tolerate critics, don’t do anything new or interesting.
304. If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters.
305. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
306. Don't bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals.
307. "The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” —Henry Ford"
308. "Everyone lives by selling something."-Robert Louis Stevenson
309. "I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” —Henry David Thoreau"
310. The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.
311. "Be poor, humble and driven (PhD). Don't be afraid to shift or pivot."-Alex Rodriguez
312. "Someday is not a day of the week.” —Janet Dailey"
313. "Without a customer, you don't have a business -- all you have is a hobby."-Don Peppers
314. "It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” —Albert Einstein"
315. "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” —John Wooden"
316. "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” —Anonymous"
317. "Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist."—Pablo Picasso
318. Hold the vision, trust the process.
319. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
320. "We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.” —Helen Keller"
321. "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” —Vidal Sassoon"
322. "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” —Confucius"
323. Thursday: Reflect on All You’ve Done
324. "You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” —Philippos"
325. "Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali"
326. "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal. Nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong attitude.” —Thomas Jefferson"
327. Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.
328. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. - Maya Angelou
329. "Make each day your masterpiece.” —John Wooden"
330. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” —Swami Vivekananda"
331. "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” —David Brinkley"
332. "Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” —Albert Einstein"
333. "The thing about goals is that living without them is a lot more fun, in the short run. It seems to me, though, that the people who get things done, who lead, who grow and who make an impact… those people have goals.” —Seth Godin"
334. "A minute’s success pays the failure of years.” —Robert Browning"
335. "Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” —Babe Ruth"
336. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
337. Recommended Article: Lost Motivation At Work? Here Is What You Need To Do
338. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” —Winston Churchill"
339. "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."-Vince Lombardi
340. "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” —Robert Collier"
341. "Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” —Les Brown"
342. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
343. "Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” —Lou Holtz"
344. "We will either find a way or make one.” —Hannibal"
345. "Goals should never be easy. They should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” —Michael Phelps"
346. "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” —Oscar Wilde"
347. Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.
348. "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” —Wayne Gretzky"
349. "When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” —Helen Keller"
350. "With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.” —Thomas Fowell Buxton"
351. "Energy and persistence conquer all things."-Benjamin Franklin
352. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
353. Recommended Article: 10 Actions That Can Destroy Your Team’s Motivation
354. "Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” —Arthur Christopher Benson"
355. If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.
356. "Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray"
357. "Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” —Anonymous"
358. "Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else."-J.M. Barrie
359. No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful”.
360. Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.
361. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
362. The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.
363. "Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new."-Brian Tracy
364. You don't have to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.
365. "Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo.” —Jon Sinclair"
366. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. - Robert H. Schuller
367. "It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power.” —Robert T. Kiyosaki"
368. "If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” —Albert Einstein"
369. "The act of doing something un-does the fear."-Shonda Rhimes
370. "Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it.” —Washington Irving"
371. If everything seems to be under control, you’re not going fast enough.
372. "Working hard for something we don't care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion."-Simon Sinek
373. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
374. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. - Charles R. Swindoll
375. "The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” —Ayn Rand"
376. "My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.” —Michael Jordan"
377. I truly put passion and soul into the design to make it feel like a living thing.
378. A good idea is something that does not solve just one single problem but rather can solve multiple problems at once.
379. "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” —Jim Ryun"
380. If you want to succeed, you should strike out on new paths rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.
381. "The more I want to get something done the less I call it work.” —Richard Bach"
382. "If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.” —Anonymous"
383. "Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.” —Morihei Ueshiba"
384. "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” —Anonymous"
385. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” —Ray Goforth"
386. "Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” —Pablo Picasso"
387. "The best leaders are those most interested in surrounding themselves with assistants and associates smarter than they are. They are frank in admitting this and are willing to pay for such talents."-Antos Parrish
388. Absorb what is useful, disregard that which is useless.
389. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
390. "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” —Anonymous"
391. "Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken.” —Frank Herbert"
392. "Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” —Truman Capote"
393. "If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” —Steve Jobs"
394. "I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” —Oprah Winfrey"
395. “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune
396. "Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it.” —Anonymous"
397. "When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” —Karen E. Quinones Miller"
398. "Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire.” —Oprah Winfrey"
399. Some people think that if their opponent plays a beautiful game, it’s okay to lose. I don’t. You have to be merciless.
400. "It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” —Benjamin E. Mays"
401. "What would you do if you weren’t afraid.” —Spencer Johnson"
402. If you're going through hell, keep going.
403. Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. - Lao Tzu
404. "When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” —Audre Lorde"
405. "Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” —William Feather"
406. Once you agree upon the price you and your family must pay for success, it enables you to ignore the minor hurts, the opponent's pressure, and the temporary failures.
407. "Done is better than perfect."-Sheryl Sandberg
408. "Fall seven times and stand up eight.” —Japanese Proverb"
409. "The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” —Denis Waitley"
410. "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” —Maya Angelou"
411. "Through perseverance, many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure.” —Benjamin Disraeli"
412. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
413. "A goal properly set is halfway reached.” —Zig Ziglar"
414. "Don’t aim for success if you want it, just do what you love and believe in and it will come naturally.” —David Frost"
415. Tuesday: Get Down to Business
416. "Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” —Anonymous"
417. Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.
418. Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.
419. I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
420. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
421. If you've got an idea, start today. There's no better time than now to get going. That doesn't mean quit your job and jump into your idea 100 percent from day one, but there's always small progress that can be made to start the movement.
422. "No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” —Anonymous"
423. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.” —Dale Carnegie"
424. A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
425. "I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” —Venus Williams"
426. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
427. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
428. "I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” —Benjamin Franklin"
429. Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
430. Nothing succeeds like success. Get a little success, and then just get a little more.
431. "Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” —John R. Wooden"
432. "The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” —Ayn Rand"
433. The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything.
434. "I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” —Martha Stewart"
435. "The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he's dead."-Bette Davis
436. "The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” —Napoleon Hill"
437. One day or day one. You decide.
438. Wednesday: Keep it Going
439. Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you're proud to live.
440. The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
441. Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
442. "All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do. ” —Norman Vincent Peale"
443. "The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinions.” —James Russell Lowell"
444. Everything you can imagine is real.
445. You don't have to be great at something to start, but you have to start to be great at something.
446. "Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.” —Earl Nightingale"
447. "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” —Babe Ruth"
448. "People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” —Dale Carnegie"
449. "If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing.” —Ernest Hemingway"
450. "Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne"