Name: Kham Khen Tual
Organisation: Agape Faith Training School
Pastor and Principal
Father to two boys and one girl
A husband of one wife.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
We’ve gone through the interviews and asked the best of the best to come back and answer 7 MORE Questions on Leadership.
I hope Kham's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. As a leader, how do you build trust with employees, customers and other stakeholders?
Keep promises that I made.
2. What do 'VISION' and 'MISSION' mean to you? And what does it actually look like to use them in real-world business?
Vision is what I want to achieve and mission is what I am doing to achieve my vision.
3. How can a leader empower the people they're leading?
Sharing to them, help them understand and put into practice and
4. Who are some of the coaches or mentors in your life who have had a positive influence on your leadership? Can you please tell a meaningful story about one of them?
My Father, my professors and some of my friends
5. Leadership is often more about what you DON'T do. How do you maintain focus in your role?
Leadership is often more about how you appoint who and where. Giving responsibility with authority to work it out.
6. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Everyone plans differently. How do you plan for the week, month and years ahead in your role?
I pray to God, I read the Bible and Listen to God for a week, a month and a year. I have a plan, if fail, I change the plan, but never change the vision.
7. What advice would you give to a young leader who is struggling to delegate effectively?
Trust other even if he or she (they) is not trustworthy in your perspective. He or she will become your main partner in the future.