Name: Kio Anyanate Emmanuel
Title: His Royalty-Alabo Dr
Organisation: Wisdom To Wealth & Dev. Foundation
*HR-Alabo (Dr.) Anyanate Kio*, Atabilaye Dia III
B.Sc, M.Phil, (M.Sc in view)
(F.HCD, FOSHA, ARPA, AICMC, MNGA,)
- Executive Coordinator: Niger Delta, Wisdom To Wealth & Dev. Foundation
- The 10th National President, Rivers State University Alumni Association
- The Leader, National Representative Council (NRC), Ijaw National Congress (INC)
*HR-Alabo (Dr.) Anyanate Kio, Atabilaye Dia III*
is married to Dr. (Mrs) Ibifaa Kio and the union is blessed with four wonderful Children
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
We’ve gone through the interviews and asked the best of the best to come back and answer 7 MORE Questions on Leadership.
I hope Kio's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. As a leader, how do you build trust with employees, customers and other stakeholders?
Acting with integrity and fulfilling promises
2. What do 'VISION' and 'MISSION' mean to you? And what does it actually look like to use them in real-world business?
The goal and means to achieving the organization’s goals
3. How can a leader empower the people they're leading?
By training and setting examples in showing the way in action
4. Who are some of the coaches or mentors in your life who have had a positive influence on your leadership? Can you please tell a meaningful story about one of them?
Myles Munroe, John Maxwell, Brian Tracey
5. Leadership is often more about what you DON'T do. How do you maintain focus in your role?
By self-motivation and loving what I do to see followers achieve their goals
6. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Everyone plans differently. How do you plan for the week, month and years ahead in your role?
Have daily, weekly, monthly and yearly plans
7. What advice would you give to a young leader who is struggling to delegate effectively?
Delegate tasks that others can handle and focus on critical ones in your sphere of skills