Name: Kc Chohan
Organisation: Together CFO
We help 7-8 figures business owners pay single-digit tax rates, protect assets and create tax-free wealth transfer all whilst staying in the mainland USA.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Kc's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Hiring the right team.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I was always a leader by playing sports from a young age this then transferred into my corporate job and then into my own business, playing sports as a kid really helped me with the communication skills needed to be a great leader.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
review my meetings
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Tomorrow is not promised so live today to the max.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
What the heck is EOS - helps me and my team really pull together and grow, iron our issues and create a great culture where people can thrive.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Take risks and realize that you only fail when you stop.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Learning how to plant seeds in people's minds so they think the ideas you plant are actually theirs, learnt this by doing NLP training.