Name: Amitabha Sadangi
Title: Founder & CEO
Organisation: International Development Enterprises (India)
PhD in Social Science. Work to reduce income poverty among smallholder farmers through low cost climate resilience technologies and services
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Amitabha's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Freebies by NGO community and Government.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Conviction to do something for smallholder farmers and good mentorship
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
As it comes through out the day until the task is complete
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Allowing my colleagues to have a work life balance
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Modi 2020 the audiobook
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Work hard but allow colleagues to work but follow a work life balance
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Seeing the smile on the face of smallholder farm families