Name: Bakhtiyar khan
Title: Scientist-II, ADL
Organisation: Harman Finochem Ltd, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Incharge of DQA section
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Bakhtiyar's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
As a leader the most challenging is handling a conflict
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
By the experience and knowledge about the leadership management and team building.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Just planning to prioritise my work schedule.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Leader should be team and goal focused.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Corporate chanakya book taught me about the different leadership skills at different levels and how to manage a team.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be goal and team focused
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Its an EAGLE story.