Name: Buchi George Nwabueze
Organisation: GLOBE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
BUCHI GEORGE, PRESIDENT GLOBE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Buchi's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
TEACHING, MENTORSHIP AND LEARNING BACK
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
BY RESEARCH, DREAMING, VISION AND BELIEVING
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
WOKE UP, MEDITATE, ON THE BED PLANNING AND THINKING, RAISE UP, PRAY, EXCERISE, CHECK UP DATE ONLINE AND NEWS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, WORK AT HOME AND MOVE TO OFFICE CLOSE FROM OFFICE BACK HOME AND RELAX WATCH NEWS AND SLEEP AND UP AGAIN
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
PATIENCE IS A VIRTURE THAT COMES WITH AGE, AS I AM 48 YEARS OLS, AS I AM GEETING OLDER I LEARN TO HAVE PATIENCE
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
POOR RICH DAD
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
PATIENCE, LEARN, STOP, PAUSE AND THINK FIRST
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
GROWTH, MEANINGFUL AND POSSITIVE INSPIRATION AND HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT