Name: Col Chukwu Ogukwe Obasi
Organisation: Institute of Healthcare Marketing of Nigeria
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Col's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Aligning my vision with my team
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Personal decision and development
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
To do list
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
I must commit to life long Learning
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
John Maxwell leadership bible
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
You must consciously determine to be a leader
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
The story of the young lion sheep