Name: Jonathan Kandodo
Organisation: Accurate Translations
Expert in translation and transcription
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Jonathan's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Went through the ranks in the organization
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Prayer and Bible reading
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Leadership is being influential
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Be love you want people to see.
Love is in deeds the more you are love you become a good leader
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be an influencer and impact on people's lives
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Leadership is an art you have to learn at some other time.