Name: Khagendra Prasad
A master's degree in English and have an ample experience in teaching from school to college along with a book writer
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Khagendra's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
With experience and rigorous perseverance
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Planning ,monitoring the plan ,execution and goal
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Diplomatic relationship with keen outlook of global scenario
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Mother of maxim Gorki Sensation created through the sense
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Perseverance and regular effort
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Socio economic and psychological aspects.