Name: Kiran Kumar Bokam
Organisation: Electrical and electronics engineering
Myself I am a student want to learn more from the world and help the people, and inventing more useful things
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Kiran's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Society has many losses and many problems
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I doesn't become a leader I want to learn the things like a leader
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Want to learn and gain the knowledge and implement new ideas which are useful
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
To be polite and be friendly with everyone
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
There is nothing like that I am seeing the world of full of people, so I am learning the things how to build myself, develop myself, and how to motivate others with a vision for the future.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Form your opinions, to do the right thing, make decisions with your people in mind.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Start with why