Name: Nyah, NdukeAbasi Sunday
Leadership Development Enthusiast
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Nyah's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Management of people who misunderstand policies
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I led myself first
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I preplan in evening or very early in the morning
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Be a leader, others will follow you
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
The 360° leader
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Lead yourself first
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
When my leader misunderstood me and sent me away, and later understood me and called me back