Name: Olema Hillary
Title: Maintenance manager
Organisation: Green valley guest house
Am Ugandan holding Ugandan certificate of education currently working with green valley guest house
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Olema's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Lack of corporations from staffs, lack of confidence
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Formerly I was doing security but I could engage my in maintenance work in names of teams work,then I luckily promoted to maintenance managerial role
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
It's all about time management
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
I have learned never be aboss at work
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Non but I was inspired by my former boss
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Working as team is best way
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Team work makes work run smoothly