Name: Sangbo Tamang
Hi, it's me Sangbo Tamang, I'm from Nepal. Im 26 years old. I have completed my bachelor of theology and pursuing master in divinity
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Sangbo's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Bringing unity is hard
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I have been working in church as youth leader, many youth can't follow the rules, if they absent in church,i have to take care of them, i need to motivate them as leader
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
In the morning i go for a home tuition for kid and whole day i have to focus on my study and again evening i go for a home tuition this how i spend day
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
As leader i have learned we ought to take all the responsibilities sometime we may fail to do it but as a leader we need to motivate ourselves and keep move forward
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Spiritual deception book which is about leadership. In that book how we deal all the problems ( financial, several problems) as leader when is too tough. Being a leader at first we need serve in family and than leadership begins outside of family
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
1.Know your value of your life
2. Don't compare your life with other
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
As a leader we may fail and many people may accuse about our leadership but win them with love and we must have perseverance one another up