Title: Digital marketing consultant
As a digital marketing consultant at Snap, I help clients create and optimize their campaigns on the popular social media platform. I have a certificate in marketing training from Cairo University since 2019, and I am currently pursuing my MBA in business administration at Beni-Suef University.
I am also a process developer at Genpact, where I design and implement improvements for the company and its employees. I have a strong background in customer relationship management (CRM), and I have successfully delivered multiple projects that enhanced customer satisfaction and retention. In addition, I am a marketing trainer and presenter, with experience in coaching, organizing, and hosting events for various organizations and companies. I am passionate about digital marketing, communication, and learning new skills.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Shahd's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
How to be connected with different kind of people and can lead them to get what you need from them without any conflict
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Last year have licensed TEDx made me president of 250 members under me
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
My day starts at 5:30 am I pray and read the koran after this I prepare my breakfast and launch to take it with me to work, I go to work at 9:00 am and finish my work at 6:00 pm i return home I pray and study for 3 hours and I go to bed at 10:00 pm
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
That I must be careful about my emotions
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
I love ابراهيم الفقي he is very strong in describing the kinds of personalities and how to treat them and understand them well
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Listening more than talking
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
When I start to listen more than talk I understand many things helps me to be more connected with them, also listening more makes anyone feel that his opinion is important which makes him motivated to do more work and enhance the performance of work