Name: Solomon Eleojo Omayiwa
Organisation: DOXA INSTITUTE
I am a Nigeria from West Africa. An astute strategist of great repute.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Solomon's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
By serving my gifts
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
By creating a system that enable plan every activity
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Character is influence and influence is leadership
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
The power of vision: YOU ARE THE destination of the vision and the vision runs you
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Who you are is who leads not What you do
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?