Title: General Manager
Organisation: Infinity technology
MBA graduate from Lincoln University Over 15 years of managerial experience in various business ventures
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Temesgen's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
The dynamic employees behavior adversely affedted by social media
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Since my childhood, I am a kind of influential person, sociabe and offcourse got lesson of good personality from my parents and teachers formal and informal school
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I use optimal analsisis set per their priority
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
In a leadership above all vision matters
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
The book entitled with "Think and grow rich" I got a lesson of becoming a visionary matters in leadership
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
To be good leader one has to be a visionary that results in much wealth not money oriented results less wealthy
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
I influence employees when i used to manage a bank, which i make many staffs to like my customer handling